My Rocker - Punkflower

(AU where Miles doesn't really know who Hobie is, yet)

Miles POV:

Recently, I've been hanging out with Gwen pretty often after the whole Spot incident.

(Without Hobie, just Pavitr and Gwen)

I was just laying on my bed in my room. I was also getting pretty bored, so I texted Gwen to see if she wanted to hang out.

She told me that she was busy seeing this new guy named Hobie's concert.

Gwen has mentioned this guy named Hobie before. I just never paid attention to it, since I never got the chance to meet him.

Soon she texted me back and told me that she's going to go see his concert and asked if I wanted to join. so I thought why not join since I haven't met him yet.

We both agreed to meet up in a spot in his dimension, I teleported there, and met Gwen in front of the entrance.

"Miles! Over here!"

I run towards where the voice sounding like Gwen is coming from.

"Hey! Where do we sit?"

"Glad you asked, I just bought the tickets!"

The two of us walk inside of the concert and look for our row and number.

Once we got to our seats and sat down, the show started.

"Just in time."

"I know right?" I say as Gwen laughs at my comment.

I was actually really excited to see who this "Hobie" guy was, I just did know what music he was going to play with his band.

"Hey, Gwen?"

"Hm?"

"What kind of music does Hobie's band play?"

"Oh. Yea, I forgot to tell you, it's punk rock."

"Gwen- you know I don't like this type of music much."

"Don't get all "Gwen-" at me. Not my fault you have hate on rock."

Gwen says as she playfully rolls her eyes.

We both look back from each other to the band playing.

The music was actually not that bad if I had to be honest.

I guess just some rock music isn't my type.

But this kind of style isn't the worst thing i've ever heard.

I even got to the point where I signed some of the lyrics with the crowd.

After a while I asked Gwen who Hobie was playing.

Gwen pointed at the person on the left in the front playing the guitar.

I was shocked to see how cool he was.

He was wearing skinny jeans that were ripped up and looked like he drew spiders handmade in white paint on it, his piercing showed all over his face, his red black and blue style matched all of the pins and stickers added onto his jacket and guitar.

But the one thing that standed out the most was his hair, with the cool shape making it look like tall buildings making everything stand out bold.

I would be stupid if I didn't say he looked pretty cute after all.

As the concert went on, it soon came to an end as Hobie's band did the last course of the song..

Everyone was cheering in the crowd, fangirls screaming as they walked off stage. I think I also lost some of my hearing from it too.