Mayday's Spider-Man Birthday - Mary Jane x Peter B. Parker

No POV:

It was just a normal day at the Parker's.

Mary Jane recently just had Mayday only a year ago. So today, it was Mayday's birthday.

Mary was at work. She was at her studio going over the scenes for when her crew has the show soon on Broadway.

Meanwhile, Peter was at home taking care of the one and only Mayday.

He had her in a different room so that she wouldn't mess up the decorations until after the party.

Mayday was an early walker, usually around two years old but she got the early genes from her father.

Mayday's genes are still mixed with her mother's and Peter's. Even if she can shoot webs though she's not Spider-man, she does still have some jeans from him, from which when he got bit by the radioactive spider

Meanwhile, as the baby was in the nursery, Peter was setting up an obvious, of course, Spider-Man-themed birthday party for her.

He had balloons, confetti, cupcakes, even food for her to eat, chips, music, and lights, and he made sure to invite everyone he can from the Spider Society.

After a few hours in and decorating, Mary Jane comes home just in time before the party starts

Mary: "Petter, I'm home!"

She said as Mary closed the door on herself after she got in and walked straight to the kitchen to unload some groceries.

Petter comes into the kitchen and hugs her from the back.

Petter: "You got to see what I did! It's amazing!"

Mary: "I'll look at it as soon as I finish unpacking the groceries."

Right after, she kissed Petter on the cheek, making him walk away blushing.

Petter: "Fine see them later. But just for you know, the party and guests arriving is at 6:30."

Once Petter left, Mary had only two and a half hours to finish all of the cooking for Mayday's first birthday party.

With everything she had and bought, Mary made a cake, fruit, and vegetable salad, fresh homemade lemonade tea, and lasagna for the main course.

After two hours of complete cooking and cleaning, afterward she had thirty minutes left to spare.

Mary: "Petter I'm done and I'm coming to see the living room now!"

Petter was already in the room finishing up some last touches then turned when he heard Mary coming to the living room from the kitchen.

"Oh my god Petter, you went all out."