Sunflower Steals The Show - Punkflower

No POV:

Hobie invited Miles, Gwen, and Pavtir to his band's talent show concert and asked if they could come and compete with other people in his dimension with a prize of a thousand dollars

(I couldn't think of anything else alright 🥲)

The area was pretty big, it was outside in the middle of Hobie's city. Hundreds and hundreds of people were there to see the show. Photographers, fans, news people, and just people from there were there to see everyone showing their talent.

In the first intermission, since it was still hosted by Hobie's band, each intermission was Hobie's band, The Spider-Slayers playing a song.

As the show started Miles, Pavtir, and Gwen were backstage talking and chatting with Hobie until it was one of the three's turns.

Hobie POV:

Gwen was talking about her favorite band with Pavtir and Miles while I was on my guitar tuning it up for the next intermission until I heard one of the backstage crew call for Pavtir.

"OKAY, NEXT COMING OUT ON STAGE IS PAVTIR PRABHAKAR IN THREE!" The stage man popped his head out from the curtains where everyone was getting ready to perform and then left.

"I'm so scared, what if I trip and fall? or-or something falls on me and I die like that dead guy in the Coco movie from a bell!" and he wouldn't stop rambling about him messing the whole thing up.

It was starting to annoy me but I didn't say that to him of course, so the only thing I could do was just cheer him up.

"Mate, you're gonna be fine, on trust." I wrap my arm around Pav and nudge his head a little, messing up his hair a bit. I'm glad that cheered him up a little because I was about to hand over the microphone to Miles or Gwen to help calm him down.

Pavtir gets out of my grasp and says "Thanks Hobie, I owe you some chai with me and my grandma later." with a charming smile.

"Don't mention it." I just say as a reply.

Right after I said "it", a different crew person called Pavtir over to go on stage in a few seconds. As he walked away from us after we said our good luck to him, me and Miles saw him crossing his fingers together while Gwen was next and was talking to another person the was going to perform soon.

After me and Miles saw Pavtir left we just laughed a little and then went in the crowd to see him Perform.

Miles POV:

Me and Hobie go out where the crowd is to see Pavtir to perform.

He did a few magic tricks and he made people form the audience come up on stage even for some. Everyone loved it, especially the kids.

While Pav was doing his thing on stage, I was standing next to Hobie and out of random, he wrapped his arms around me while I laid my head on his left shoulder.

I didn't mind at all really, and then Hobie said "Love, I cannot wait for yours." getting me all pink around my cheeks and nose.

"Yea, yea. Actually, what I am performing is a small reference to me and you." I say while smiling a little, nudging him.

"Can't wait for it even more."

"Shut up and watch Pavtir do his magic tricks."

Making Hobie laugh a little.

Me and Hobie have been together for a few months now. Things have been going pretty good between us. Hobie still prefers to stay in my dimension then his for reasons since I guess it's somewhat " safer" for me. But there is no problem with me about that, I guess I understand.