My Royal Prince - Mary Jane x Peter B. Parker

No POV:

Once upon a time, in a far-off kingdom, there lived a beautiful princess named Mary Jane.

She was kind, smart, and brave, and she was loved by all who knew her.

Mary was the daughter of the king and queen Philip and Madeline ruling the kingdom of Medowen, and she had grown up in the palace, surrounded by luxury and comfort.

Despite her privileged upbringing, Mary was not content to simply sit back and enjoy her life of ease. She was determined to make a difference in the world, and she spent much of her time helping those in need.

"I am going out! I'll be back later tonight!"

"Alright dear, stay safe! And be back before the ball starts

She would often sneak out of the palace to visit the poor and the sick, bringing them food and medicine and offering them comfort and hope.

One day, while Mary was out on one of her secret missions, she bumped into a handsome prince.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you-" Mary said before he could reply first.

"Oh! It's okay I don't min- wait are you a PRINCESS?!" The boy yelled out the last part-

Mary puts her hand over his mouth before he says anything more.

"Shush! Someone is going to hear us and I'm going to be grounded in the castle for a month!"

"It's okay, I'm a prince too! The name is Peter!" Peter said after Mary put her hand back down.

Peter was from a neighboring kingdom, and he had come to Mary's kingdom to attend a royal ball.

When he saw Mary, he was immediately struck by her beauty and her kindness, and he knew that he had to get to know her better.

"You're very pretty." Peter said as he looked back at her, seeing that Mary was blushing.

"Wait if you're a prince, aren't you supposed to be going to the ball later tonight?"

"Yeah! That's why my family is here in the first place." Peter says.

"Then we can go back together to the ball at the castle."

"Sure I don't mind!" Peter said with his charm.

Mary and Peter walked back together to the castle into the ballroom to see loads of people talking, dancing, eating, and having a good time.

Mary and Peter spent the rest of the evening talking and dancing, and they quickly fell in love.

They knew that their love was forbidden, as they were both from different kingdoms, but they couldn't help how they felt.

They vowed to keep their love a secret and to find a way to be together, no matter what.

Over the next few months, Mary and Peter continued to see each other in secret.

They would meet in the gardens of the palace, or in the forest outside the city walls, and they would talk about their hopes and dreams and their love for each other.

They knew that they were taking a great risk by seeing each other, but they couldn't bear to be apart.

However, their secret love affair did not last. One day, Mary's father, King Philip, found out about their relationship.

He was furious that his daughter would fall in love with someone from another kingdom, and he forbade Mary from ever seeing Peter again.

Mary was heartbroken, but she knew that she had to obey her father's wishes. She said goodbye to Peter, and they both wept as they parted ways.