Babysitter Miles - Punkflower

(This is the AU where Miles and Hobie are on the same earth without anything Spider-Man related)

Miles POV:

My family and I have been living in a small house since I was born, but recently things haven't been going so well.

My dad is sick at home and my mother has to work overtime to pay for his treatment.

It's been getting so bad that to the point where I don't even see my mom for a whole day until I see her the following morning sleeping on the kitchen counter trying to figure out the bills for the house.

I was walking down the street to pick up my homework I left at school, daydreaming until I saw a sign that said "wanted help for babysitting".

It said that they will pay five hundred dollars an hour if you take care of a baby.

The second I saw the price, I looked at it and ran to the location where I could get interviewed to see if I'm qualified enough.

As I was running, I was getting a bit nervous.

I knew how to take care of babies since sometimes Mami will make me help with the daycare at the hospital sometimes.

So it shouldn't be that hard right?

Plus I really need the money to help my family.

As I was getting there, I saw a very large house come into view as I was running closer to it.

Once I got to the door, I took a second to breathe for a bit.

Once I finished calming down, I took a second to look up and around to see how amazing this house was.

It looked like a castle leaving me speechless

After daydreaming about how it would look on the inside, I shook my head to come back to my senses and walked closer to the door to ring the doorbell.

Right after I rang the doorbell, I heard a woman say "Coming, coming, one second!"

I take a step back from being nervous as I wait for her to come hoping she can give me the job.