Daredevil - Miguel O' Hara x Lego Spider-Man

No POV:

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Miguel who was known for being a bit of a daredevil. He was always up for a challenge and never backed down from a dare.

One day, his friends challenged him to ask out another boy named Lego Spider-Man.

Miguel had never really thought about Lego Spider-Man in that way, but he didn't want to back down from the dare.

So, Miguel mustered up the courage to ask Lego Spider-Man out. To his surprise, Lego Spider-Man said yes!

They decided to go to the movies for their first date. Miguel was feeling nervous, but also excited to spend time with Lego Spider-Man.

As they sat in the theater, Miguel couldn't help but notice how handsome Lego Spider-Man looked in the dim light.

He found himself getting lost in Lego Spider-Man's deep brown eyes and charming smile. Miguel was having a great time, and so was Lego Spider-Man.

After the movie, they went for a walk in the park. They talked about their favorite movies, TV shows, and music.

Miguel found himself laughing at Lego Spider-Man's jokes and feeling comfortable around him.

They had so much in common, and Miguel was starting to feel like he could really be himself around Lego Spider-Man.

As the night went on, Miguel realized that he was having a great time with Lego Spider-Man.

He was starting to feel something that he had never felt before.

He felt a spark between them, and he couldn't deny that he was starting to develop feelings for Lego Spider-Man.

The next day, Miguel couldn't stop thinking about Lego Spider-Man. He kept replaying the date in his head and thinking about how much fun they had together.

He realized that he was starting to fall in love with Lego Spider-Man.

Miguel knew that he had to tell Lego Spider-Man how he felt. He was nervous, but he knew that he couldn't keep his feelings bottled up inside.

So, he asked Lego Spider-Man to meet him at the park where they had walked the night before.

When Lego Spider-Man arrived, Miguel took a deep breath and told him how he felt.

He explained that he had only asked him out as a dare, but that he had fallen in love with him. Lego Spider-Man was surprised, but he was also happy. He told Miguel that he had been feeling the same way.

From that moment on, Miguel and Lego Spider-Man were inseparable. They went on more dates, talked on the phone for hours, and shared everything with each other.

They had found something special in each other, something that they both knew was worth fighting for.

Years later, Miguel and Lego Spider-Man were still together. They had faced challenges, but they had always come out stronger on the other side.

They had graduated from college, moved in together, and started their careers. They had built a life together, full of love, laughter, and support.

One day, Lego Spider-Man surprised Miguel with a trip to the beach.

They spent the day walking along the shore, collecting seashells, and watching the waves crash against the sand.

As the sun began to set, Lego Spider-Man got down on one knee and asked Miguel to marry him.

Miguel was overjoyed. He said yes, and they hugged each other tightly.

They knew that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, and they were excited to start this new chapter of their lives.