He Proposed!? - Punkflower

No POV:

Hobie was on his way to Miles' aparment to ask his parents a very important question.

Miles was always home, so Hobie stopped by when Miles was still at school.

Hobie got to the door and knocked.

"Hobie, It's so good to you!" Rio said after opening the door.

"Nice to you too Ms. Morales."

"Come on in, come on in."

Rio opens the door wider and steps back so Hobie can get through then closes the door after he gets in.

"Is Officer Jeff here?" asking Miles' mom.

"Actually, Yes he is here since he's not working today, one second. JEFF CAN YOU COME IN THE LIVING ROOM FOR A SECOND? HOBIE'S HERE AND WANTS US TO ANSWER HIS QUESTION!"

Jeff comes out of his and Rio's bedroom rubbing his eyes as he closes the door walking to the living room.

"Hey, Hobie, what is it that you need?"

"It's a really big question and favor, so you guys are gonna need to sit." Hobie said as shaking Jeff's hand then walked to the living room.

Once they are sitting Hobie stays standing in front of them.

"Okay, I don't know if you guys would accept it but, Mrs. and Mr. Morales, I want to marry your son."

Jeff and Rio look at each other in shock. The second they look away from each other, Rio has a fan girly face making it obvious that Hobie got her blessing. But for Jeff on the other hand, he looks like a ghost that has just passed through his body.

"Oh my gosh mijo! Of course you can marry him. You have my full blessing!"

"Thank you so much-"

"What do you mean you're going to propose to my one and ONLY son?!"

"Jeff, don't take it the wrong way! I know you trust Hobie and Miles being together and this is an opportunity of a lifetime! You can't be the reason to mess it all up, will you? Will you, Jefferson Morales?" Rio says showing a face that means she's right.

He thinks about it for a second then got his answer

Jeff just sighs and looks back at Hobie with his face showing that he's hoping for his blessing too.

"F-fine. I give you my blessing. But I do not want to hear the idea or THINK about having children."

Rio hits Jeff on the side of his arm "Jefferson!"

"Hey! Just saying. Just because he wants to marry Miles doesn't mean that topic won't ever come up!" crossing his arms.

Hobie just stands there watching the two argue until Rio gets up with Jeff.

"Hobie, you officially have both of our blessings."

Rio says, smiling at him with joy.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'll tell you guys as soon as I figure the perfect day to propose to him" Hobie said, holding his hands together and doing a small bow down as a thank you.

"I'll be on my way, thank you again Mrs. and Mr. Morales." walking out the door as Rio comes to walk him out.

"Hobie, I am so happy for you both! Make sure I'm the first one to know when you're going to propose, I wanna be there the day of!" laughing a little.

"Of course Mrs. Morales."

"Please, call me Rio."

"Okay then, bye Rio!" walking out the door.