Author welcomes you all

Hey Guys,

First of all thank you so much for giving my story a chance. I will try my best to give you one of the best experience that would be no less than thrill, chills, love, romance, suspense and a sprinkle of science.

I, Anshi , welcome you all to my world of stories.

I fantasize the romcoms with a tadka of science in it. Vampire stories are my all time fav and hence I have tried to put my fantasies into this story of mine.

I wanted to give my vampire story an Indian look and hence I chose Indian characters.

This is my first story but I if I am writing it then I am putting my 100% into it.

NOTE :- If any of the readers have any problem with the story, I really respect your opinions as a reader but you can directly talk to me about it in dm of my instagram account (username :- writingsofanshi ) and please do not go against the book as it is purely fictional based on my imagination and do not go reporting the book. If you do not like it, you may either talk to me or you may find some other book that suits your interest and genre, after all we all might have put our love and efforts in some work at some or the other point of life so let us respect it just for that sake kay? <3 .

No hate to the haters of the book (if any) as I believe no one has equal opinions or taste and people are bound to disagree.

Also this story is purely mine, I have not copied any idea or the storyline from anywhere but if any part of the story seems to be related to any then it is completely coincidental because I believe there can be a few ideas that can be similar to the ones someone else thought at different place.

Do give it a read and your suggestions. Your reviews on it are most welcome.

And not taking your much time,

Alright so here we go..

1

2

3 and Action (XD)............wait wait wait, did you follow me? For more updates related to the book, follow my instagram account (apnifictionaldunia).

And now fr:-

1

2

3 and Action.