When words fail....emotions speak

Aisha's POV :-

He really did lose his memory. He doesn't even remember abcd of the sword battleship. Hmm!

Koi baat nahi (It's ok), I really like this game now.
I mean I am The Aisha Khanna, the star, who has never ever lost any sword battle in my age group championship and he thinks I lost to him?

He literally looked like a noob holding the sword and the way he swung it in the air, I am quite amused that even if he lost his memory but still his muscle memory should let him know at least a little of the skill.

Anyways, I had to play this act so that he'll be happy, after all he already suffered a lot while he was held captive.

I'll let him be happy for a few days and then start his training (giggles).

************************

{Author :-

I would repeat again, in the prev chapters (I am assuming you have read them and that's why you are here), Shanaya introduced herself as Shivanya to all so I am gonna use Shivanya name in her povs instead of Shanaya, so as to avoid confusion and yesssss I have tried to keep this name related to Lord Shiva as she is a great devotee of him }

**************

Shivanya's Pov :-

As I wore the ghunghroo (many small anklet bells that are strung together in a cloth) near my anklet, I stood up.

I had mixed feelings. Though I was really relieved that at this strange place, I found him, My lord Shiva, my isht (divine god) and this already made it not so strange place for me.
But somewhere deep, I felt a heavy heart, that couldn't be described in words.

I had a lot yet not to speak. I had questions for my Shiva and I wanted him to answer.

Most importantly, I wanted a way out of here. I wanted some hint of the situation. I wanted some warmth and love that I was missing from past few but significantly heavy hours.

My feet took a step forward with my hands joined together as I bowed.
Then I took my right hand in the air within the same level as my shoulder towards my right and leaned my left feet forward.
My right feet found its way towards my left feet as my torso leaned left to form a twirl.