A friend or a foe?

I moved forward that suddenly someone pulled me into the air.
Shanaya's Pov Continued :-
I closed my eyes as I felt my feet moving off the ground. Someone had pulled my hand and grabbed me from my waist. I was scared enough to open my eyes to see his face but I could feel a very tall figure and manly hands around my waist. I felt my weight being shifted into the thin air.
"Hey Bholenath! Am I flying?", I exclaimed to inner self.
(" Oh Lord Shiva! Am I flying?")

It was all of a sudden and this flying experience of mine took no more than 5 seconds that my feet landed on to the ground. Before I could open my eyes, the person took his arms off me and I heard a very few footsteps going away from me. All of it happened in a fraction of milliseconds.

I opened my eyes as soon as I could so that I could catch up the person only to find myself standing alone in a huge grassland. All the dizziness that I was feeling earlier had faded away, all thanks to the flying experience gifted to me by that someone who had disappeared in a second. Oh lord, Am I going crazy. What is actually happening to me? I must be daydreaming.

Soon I came out of my thoughts and I started feeling thirsty, only to realise I had dropped that water bottle somewhere. Uff! All of this was to happen on the same day. "Lord Shiva, if this is a dream then please wake me up soon as I am really very tired."

I felt a very cool breeze brushing my skin not covered by clothes. Since my clothes were very thin I started feeling really cold and my mind started screaming that I gotta find some place to reside before trying to figure the things out.

All around I could only see grass as I stood on a terrain so I started to move down the terrain below the slope in hope. My mind was not ready for what was coming next. It started to rain all of a sudden with a large thunder sound.

I was all wet head to toe in a fraction of moments, "Maa (mom) I am crying". A lightening thereafter was the last thing I wished for..."wait a minute, generally thunder voice is heard after lightening given the fact speed of light is faster but why did it...uff Shanaya stop it yaar, keep your media interning attitude aside and find a place to stand below" I argued to myself.

I started running while covering my head with my palms, I was just praying to lord shiva to save me from catching cold and just a moment later my foot slipped "Ahhhhhhh!"

Author's pov :
Shanaya slipped from a rock and rolled down the slope of the hill. She saw a huge rock that was about to hit in the middle of the slope and she closed her eyes immediately and almost passed away.

As she was about to hit the rock, a mysterious figure with a cloak jumped in and hit the rock aside and picked Shanaya up.

Shanaya's Pov :
I felt really dizzy as I woke up. I examined my surroundings and found myself in a single bed that had a plain white bedsheet on it. As I took a broader look around, I figured out I was sleeping in a room. It was small. Really small. Just like the single room that I had in bangalore during my intern but it had better combination of colours.

( easter egg  (Author to her readers ): Though Shanaya could live with her mom and dad as her parents are IT engineers and thus work in Bangalore but she was more focussed on her work so lived in a hostel meanwhile her friend Jiya used to live with her in the hostel earlier but due to homesickness she started living with her family. Since then Shanaya has been living in a single room. )

The room had a sky blue nd grey colour combination. I like light colours. Maybe because this world easily hides its evilness behind dark colours but light colours seem to be pure.