Harish, The Great Scientist

Shanaya's Pov:-

As Harish uncle pulled off the cloth, I couldn't believe my eyes.

It seemed to be like a large metallic body of some kinda machine, maybe like a machine gun, no maybe like a car (but car has 4 tyres ), maybe it was some new sort of car that had been inspired from octopus? No, No, No... it had a large number of buttons on it, with 4 seats, 7tyres (on one side i.e total 14 tyres) and a gear like structure, whatever it was, it definitely was something incredible.

Although uncle was known for his wonderful innovations still I couldn't hold my curosity back and my impatient tongue went on and asked, "Uncle, Is it an octopus car?" Ok, don't make me feel embarassed after all it did seem like an octopus with le...

Although uncle was known for his wonderful innovations still I couldn't hold my curosity back and my impatient tongue went on and asked, "Uncle, Is it an octopus car?" Ok, don't make me feel embarassed after all it did seem like an octopus with lesser tyres than octopus's hands and also uncle is like my family so he won't mind.

Harish chuckled and said :- "No it isn't a car, I did make it look like one but a car can only take you to the places in the present time, it does something even bigger, it is a sort of time machine, not exactly but yeah you can say it one".

4 of us were greatly amused, though we did see it coming taking into account the numerous innovations in the today's world but did not see it to be this fast.

Samira asked :- Uncle, I have read time travel theory in my previous grade. It is a hypothetical theory, how can it be true?

Harish :- You are correct, this is the reason it has always been a great topic of sensation and arguments if it actually is possible to time travel.

A proposed time-travel machine using the Einstein's thesis works in the following way: One end of the wormhole is accelerated to some significant fraction of the speed of light and then brought back to the point of origin.
The only difficulty that we used to encounter was how to manage speed of light with a machine taking into account the heat evolved.

2 years ago, Birbal Thakur (also a scientist and Harish's friend who received Best Innovation awards from ISRO for 4 years in a row) discovered a metal that could bear 7800 deg C of heat and could also weave on its own on some damage for a little heat above it so I utilized that idea for the outer matallic body and there are many more other precautions for it and ofc I can not tell further about it to you guys , not atleast till I get its patent (devil laugh ).

Before all of us would weave more dreams, uncle interrupted our thoughts and said :- Bacho (Dear Children), it isn't complete, it is still left to be tested and you guys are not allowed to touch it. I need to discuss about it to my seniors and I still need to figure out if it is safe to be used , I mean I need to make sure if someone goes to the past, he should also be able to come back (uncle winked).

Samira gasped, probably she earlier thought to use it but uncle's last line made her take her ideas back.

Author's POV :-

4 of them moved back to the room and ofc the amusement still stayed in their hearts. Shanaya was more worried about Samira because given how naughty Samira was and her amusement, Shanaya was worried she could try use it.

Shanaya shook her head and went back to all of them went back to sleep.

After few hours :-

Harish's POV :-

Although, the success rate of my inventions is pretty good but still this time what I have tried to innovate is one of its kind. Though it can be of significant use to the mankind it still shall not go into wrong hands so I need to get it tested fast and also get its design patented.

I was indulged in my thoughts while trying to sleep that I heard screams and a large thud windy noise from my verandah and garage area. Rita (Jiya's mother ) woke up too. We rushed towards the garage only to find Samira rushing towards us.

Before I could ask her about the situation she spoke with a fear in her voice :- "T..they went ".

Writer to her readers...

Hey guysssssssss, did you like it?

Let us have a moye moye moment silence for our scientist uncle, he must have spent a huge time and efforts but those kids.... Uff. XD.

Do comment down your views on it. Thank you!