A magical potion

Author to readers :-

So guys for the Veer and Shanaya part whenever you find a sense of chemistry among them, you can imagine the below song track playing in background for them as a song track for the spark among them <3

( Their love story is kinda soft romance centered and I feel this song suits them best as it says that her prayers that got out of her heart reached the almighty that got her to him which is gonna be true because after all she travelled all her way to parallel world and their story is gonna go through much and it wouldn't have been possible without some sort of miracle right :) )

Author's POV :-

It's 11 am and Shanaya came out of the bathroom with her hair soaked in water and she wrapped a towel around them. She wore a pink kurta with white legging that were given to her by her aunt. Kurta was kinda loose on her but she looked really pretty.

She went out of the house to witness some sunshine and let her hair dry

Shanaya's POV:-

I heard some sound nearby and out of curiosity I followed the sound. I saw Veer cutting a tree with an axe. He seemed really hot from behind while cutting the tree. I moved a little closer yet at a distance from him and stood at a side to get his side view. Man, he looked furious, he moved the axe with utmost anger that could be seen in his eyes. A sigh left out of my mouth and probably he heard it and his axe stopped moving. He slowly turned towards me to face me and anger could really be seen into his eyes.

"Kya kaam hai?" he spoke    ("What is the work of you here?")

"Umm....actually I couldn't say it earlier but thank you for saving me, aunt told me it was you who saved me and brought home" I spoke with the brightest smile I could give.

He came near me and anger could clearly be seen into his black eyes,

"Koi iraada nahi tha bachaane ka, voh toh mere ghar k paas tum problem me thi so I helped, mai nahi chahta tha meri family ko koi preshaani ho, so apna thank you apne paaas rakho aur andar jake apna kaam karo" he spoke and left.

(I did not have any intention of helping you but you were in trouble nearby my home, I obviously did not want my family to be in trouble so I helped you, so keep your thank you to yourself and go inside and mind your business, he spoke and left).

I was shattered from inside and a gulp formed in my throat and my eyes tried really hard to let out a tear meanwhile my strong heart was trying to stop them.
"Heartless", I spoke to myself and swallowed up my tears and went inside with courage.

I saw him in the lobby placing the wooden logs near chimney probably so they can be lit up later. I walked towards him in anger and let my heart out to him :-