Will Jairaj be killed?

Author:-

The words echoed "I am back mom".
A certainly tall figure with around 5'11" height approx entered through the lobby door. He had brown sliky hair and sharp black eyes. He wore a black coloured hoodie with hood covering his head and a black face mask. He wore black straight pants with black leather shoes. He carried a black backpack.

"Mom, the vegetables and other things you told me to buy, they are in the backpack. I put the polythene bags in the backpack as it was heavily raining".

His eyes met a small figure sitting on the sofa beside his mother holding a cup of tea. It was merely a second that their eyes met for before he stormed back to his room. The small figure (our female protagonist) was startled by his act. "Cold enough" she muttered.
"Oh! Has the tea become cold?" Aunt broke out.
"No no aunty, I spoke it must be too cold outside" she smiled.

"Oh come on, don't be bothered by him, he just doesn't like to socialise you know", neil added.

"Oh is it because of my son? Oh my child, don't bother him, he has always been into himself since he was put in my destiny for his upbringing, all these years I have noticed he doesn't like having friends but just cares enough for the people whom actually matter to him, like me and his father" Aunt said.

"And his brother me too", neil added.

"Brother?" Shanaya spoke surprisingly because of the fact that a while ago her aunt had said he was like her son.

"Umm actually we are" neil was about to speak that aunt interrupted him "they are best friends so yup like brothers, hmm" she faked her smile.

Shanaya smiled. The fact Shanaya was a media intern, she loved to dig deeper into the facts and not just believe what was in front. She had a feeling they weren't telling true. Although it was none of her concern but the fact that her work directly related to bringing up the truth to the world through news channels which had an indirect impact on her character and she now wanted to know the actual truth.

"What is actually happening?"

"I was suppose to sleep at Jiya's home but all that time travelling thing happened and suddenly I reached a strange crowdy market like place"

"Then I felt like I was flying in someone's arms and I actually reached a different place"

"Then I fell unconscious where Mr. Xyz saved me and brought to his home where they all are treating me good"

All these thoughts kept running through her mind as she roamed here and there in the room allotted to her by them.

The thought that worried her the most was that she still didn't know if Jiya and others had also come to this place or if they were somewhere else.

.............

Jiya's pov :-

"It has been almost 7-8 hours that they locked me here in this room. Who are they?" She asked herself worriedly.

"I remember we all four were fighting with each other over time machine and Shanaya was about to pull me off car that Jai (Jairaj ) opened the car's door from my side and switched on a button and we saw a flash of light. I don't know if we really time travelled to another place. I just remember when I woke up, I found a boy of almost my age taking me in his arms and keeping me on the bed if this room. I was scared so I pretended I was still unconscious"

The door opens....

"Oh you are awake"

Jiya curls her knees to herself and places her arms on her knees as if she was super scared.