Shanaya is embarassed

Jairaj's Pov :-

All of them including the brown man followed the person who conveyed that some Jaguaar and his men had attacked them.
I certainly knew whatever it was I was just lucky to have survived the moment and I tried my best to free myself of the ropes that they had tied to my arms with ropes tied to 2 long poles. I had been standing since hours and didn't have much energy to fight back to the ropes. I really couldn't free myself.

I could hear a lot of sword sheathing voices and a few screams too. Didn't know who was winning. I certainly didn't know what that Jaguaar was upto but I was somewhere praying for him to win because I didn't know if I was safe with Jaguaar but certainly I wasn't safe with the previous men.

Soon, a roaring voice along with some slogans were heard. "Seems like the fight is over," I thought.

I heard some footsteps approaching me and a drop of sweat drilled down my face. I closed my eyes.
"My son", a manly voice spoke.
I opened my eyes to see a few men standing in front of me with swords dripped in blood.

"Yeh aap hi ka beta hai sarkaar?" a black haired man spoke.
(Is he your son my lord?)

"Haan, Jaguaar Singh ka beta", a man in his 40s, black hair, fair skin and about 5 feet 9 inches height, spoke.
(Yes, Jaguaar Singh's son)

My eyes got widened. This shit was real. I really had no idea what was happening. A man came forward and untied my ropes and bent on his knees. At the same time of his gesture, others too bent on their knees except for the man calling me his son.

"Our lord's son is our lord. Hail us! Bless us! We promise to serve you and your dynasty till our very last breath" all of the bent men spoke simultaneously.
I looked at their lord who was standing and smiling proudly for me.

"Well umm.. okay", I spoke.
I definitely did not want any troubles and decided to go with the flow.

My legs bent and I fell on the ground on my knees because my legs had been tortured for hours, the man (claiming me as his son) came running and said, " Come son! Let me take you back to our home."

He held my shoulder with his arms and helped me walk out of the hall. As we reached outside, the scene was miraculous. I could see about 7-8 black SUVs and one black BMW car parked. He took me into the Bmw and ordered drive to move. A few SUVs moved in front of our car while rest moved behind our car. "Man! he seems to be really rich."

Soon we reached in front of a huge white coloured gate that was opened by two men probably gatekeepers and after travelling in the car for 2 more minutes, we reached in front of a huge marble made bungalow. It was an offwhite coloured bungalow just like I saw in movies. As I came out of the car, some lady in her 40s came running towards me "Oh my son! You are safe"
"Thank goodness you didn't get hurt!"
"Just show me do you have any scar"
"I waited for you since long, where were you huh!"
And a plenty of more questions and statements followed one after another by her mouth. "She must be Mr. Jaguaar's wife" I thought.

"Come inside" Mr. Jaguaar singh spoke.

*****************

Shanaya's POV :-

I don't know what's ahead but I need to buy some time time till I figure out what really is happening and to go back to my home. I am not sure how long all this is gonna continue and till when can I stay here at a stranger's place, like seriously, I don't know if I can trust them or not but like Shanaya what other option u got? Just behave alright!

I was lost into my thoughts in the bed that  I sensed some sunshine on my face and I got up from my bed and slid away the curtains off the windows.

"Seems like it's morning already and I probably slept a lot last night" I said to myself while yawning and stiffening up my body and hands in the mid air.

I stepped out of the room and felt a complete silence into the hall. It seemed unusual but it has been my first day in this house after yesterday so IDK maybe they all have gone out for some work or they all might be sleeping, I shrugged my shoulders and went towards the kitchen to have a glass of water. "I'll have a cup of tea after aunt comes here", I thought as I am a guest and felt it inappropriate to make a tea without prior permission from the owners.

I walked towards the kitchen that I saw some vapours (kinda smoky and foggy) coming out from the gap below the door of a room. My adrenaline rush didn't let me think much and I ran into the  room ( the door wasn't locked). I looked straight into the bed but found no one and as I moved my head to my right :-

I saw a very tempting and alluring figure standing in front of a bathroom in his room with his hands folded. He just had a towel wrapped below his torso. He had a muscular physique. He had a perfect jawline, a sharp nose and petal shaped pink tinted lips. He had 6 well defined abs. I just wanted to go touch them.

"What are you doing here?"

I suddenly realised I was staring at his not so covered and very tempting, alluring, sexy and hot body shamelessly. I suddenly removed my gaze from his abs to the ground and could only speak "I was just looking around for a good view of the house".

"OH my my, why didn't I just say him I came running behind the vapours."

Then I felt him coming near me, I tried to move a little away while keeping my eyes below sticked to the ground that I felt him dangerously close to me, I had my eyes facing down and my eyes again fell on his abs that were just a cm away from my torso.

"Seems like you are enjoying the view, aren't you?" he spoke.

As soon as I realised what he meant, I looked up straight into his eyes with a bit of anger in my eyes, I saw mesmerisingly green eyes, they were different, I don't know what did I see in his eyes that I forgot all my anger and got lost in his eyes. I just couldn't move or speak for a while.

Then I saw a smirk on his face and my feet set aback. I was too embarassed at this moment that I ran out of his room without saying anything. "Yuck!" is all that I could say myself. I had mixed feelings of embarassment and anger in me. Meanwhile a thought occured to me "Who is he?", he isn't bunny and can not be Mr. XYZ as he had black eyes, thought I couldn't see Mr. XYZ's face coz of the black face mask he wore, but height and physique seemed to be familiar as him.

Soon the lobby door clicked and aunt came in and as soon as she saw me she spoke " Oh my darling, you awake? Come let's have breakfast. I went outside to feed bread to some puppies outside, we don't eat before we feed them."

I brushed my teeth by the time aunt set the table, I decided to have breakfast before taking bath as I felt really hungry so I sat down the table with aunt and the man I met just a few moments ago came in and sat down the table. But.................

He had b_la_ck eyes. Does he use eye lens or what? I spoke to myself.

Maybe aunt sensed the awkwardness on my face that she spoke "You both didn't have an introduction yet did you?"
My face turned red as I remembered the incident just a few moments ago and I kept my face down.

"NO", he spoke. I suddenly looked upto him and pouted. Then I remembered we really didn't have an introduction.

"Shivanya Kapoor"
"I am a media inte..." I stopped myself in between as I won't be able to explain him where I worked.

"Veer", he spoke. He didn't even look at me and continued eating. I felt really bad on his behaviour but man hi man me I felt really happy that he had such a pyaara name (blush).

Aunt broke the silence, "Veer Singh Rathore, say your full name."
Veer stared aunt with his dark eyes and then continued eating.

I remember Neil too told his surname to be Rathore when aunt stopped him from telling something further, something is actually fishy🫠.