Chapter 13

Reece was fuming when he walked out of the clubhouse and he couldn't hide it either. He heard everything Luke had said to Tracey, he had also heard Dale step in too. He was glad his brother had, because he wasn't sure what Luke would of tried next. Since coming out of another short meeting with the club's sergeant in arms: David Price. They were discussing what needed to be done tonight and what the plan was. Something that has happened more than Reece could count. Looking for Tracey everywhere in the clubhouse, she was nowhere to be seen. But as he walked outside, he spotted her standing under the old oak tree with Dale. Tracey was resting her back against the trunk and Dale was standing in front of her, facing her while having a smoke.

"Seriously Blue Eyes, if he tries anything, come to me." He heard Dale say. "I'll turn him black and blue, he's just doing it to get to Reece."

"Why would he be doing it to get to Reece?" Tracey questioned Dale, sounding very innocent.

"Because he and Reece despise each other." Dale puffed out the smoke from his cigarette. "He's doing it to hurt Reece."

Reece began to stomp over to the pair but stopped short when he heard his last name being called. "Oi, Porter." Though there were literally five other Porter's aside from Reece, he still looked. Seeing Luke standing by the side of the clubhouse with his dickhead friend: Ryan; Luke pointed to where Tracey stood with Dale and then in a swift move, thrusted his hips back and forth repetitively and moved his hand into a slapping motion.

That was it, Reece snapped. With a killer glare and his eyes glowing gold, Reece pivoted on his heels and stormed over to Luke. But just before he could get to Luke, Reece was torn back around.

Grabbing strongly onto his shoulders was Dale and he held a warning look. "Don't do it."

"You're gonna have to do better than that to stop me. I'm going to beat the shit out of him." Reece says in a low growl, ripping out of Dale's grip and stalking over to Luke.

Again in a matter of seconds, Reece was torn back and instead he had more than one pair of hands gripping on. He had his other brother Lachie holding him back with Dale and an incoming Noel who was prepared to try and talk Reece down.

"Reece, he's not worth it." Noel stood between Reece and where Luke was standing. "Think of Tracey, if she sees you wolf out..."

That acted like a punch to the face for Reece and although he was pissed off, he snapped out of his rage and his eyes returned back to normal. Noel had a point, he didn't want to scare her. Because if Reece did 'wolf out', he was out for blood and he would be getting it.

"He's not worth it." Noel repeats. "You've got Tracey, that's more than he's got."

"Yeah, he's probably got the fucking clap for all we know." Dale murmured with a deep chuckle.

"At least I don't want the sloppy seconds of every pussy my brother's ever had." Luke snickers. "It's my guess, it won't be long and you'll be fucking her too. Must be a Porter brothers tradition, sharing pussy."

That was the worst thing Luke could have said, because instead of the one wanting to beat him into a pulp, he had the four of them now. Dale and Reece were fuming and Noel and Lachie were not going to let the 'motherfucker' get away with that. With Reece getting in the first punch, all four brothers started a brawl with Luke and Ryan, not caring how loud or messy it got. They were standing up for themselves and Tracey and like hell would they let Luke get away with it.

Hearing the ruckus from where she stood, Tracey looked over her shoulder to see a big fight start out between Reece, his brothers, Luke and another guy. Feeling her stomach jolt and her heart speed up, Tracey quickly rushed over to the fight not knowing what to do or where to start. As she did, other members did the same and Tracey went in to grab the first one she could. Grabbing at their waist, she tried to lunge them back but instead they swung their elbow back and hit her directly against her cheek bone. Knocking her back, she tumbled down onto the ground and whipped her hand up to cup that area of her face. It was a hard hit and she was sure they didn't mean it, but that didn't stop her getting teary eyed.