Chapter 15

Tracey's birthday party was quite an unforgettable one, though her recollection of the night was on and off hazy. A lot of alcohol was consumed, the music was roaring loud, just the way she liked it and there had been a few games of pool and other games after Boyd left. At one point they all ended up playing a dare or drink game, rather than truth and Tracey got very drunk. And as much as it got silly, it got a little inappropriate... as in nakedness. Tracey couldn't remember who, but someone had their middle leg out. Dares of her flashing her boobs, which got rejected... at first, but with the more alcohol she absorbed, she didn't have an issue with it. So she had flashed Reece and his brothers, her breasts. What a way to bond with four men. It didn't help that shots were brought into the mix, only because Lachie and Noel had bought Tracey a bottle of Kraken rum and a bottle of Malibu, so none of those bottles went to waste. It had been a great night, for everyone.

Waking up the next morning was a little harder, Tracey sure felt a little rough around the edges, but not as bad as she thought she would feel. With her eyes gently fluttering open and close, she felt the uneasy lightness of her head, it was somewhat still spinning whenever she moved it. But she shrugged it off with a smile, especially when she thought all about yesterday. The amazing day Reece gave her, to the drunken party. It was utterly perfect and she couldn't have had a better day. Plus, the dream she had. It had her biting her lip just thinking about it, it felt so damn real she thought. And she wasn't embarrassed to think she had a very wet dream about her and Reece.

As she laid in bed for a little longer, Tracey continued to stare up at the ceiling. It didn't occur to her at first, but when the blind moved and the glimmer of light flickered into the darkened room, Tracey realised she was not in the spare bedroom. It wasn't possible, especially when the light came in at a whole different angle to what it usually did in the spare bedroom. Turning her head to her left, her eyes landed on Reece asleep beside her, under the black doona covers. No, she wasn't in the spare bedroom. She was in Reece's. That was one difference she picked up on, the other though she took a little longer to work out. When she did though, she ripped the blanket off of her body to see that she was without any clothes and that the bed and pillow under her were quite damp. Tracey's mind instantly raced and she tugged the blanket back over her bare body and tried to think hard about how her night ended. She swore that what happened, was all a dream... because it played out like a dream. One minute she was outside, the next thing she knew she was in the shower with Reece. They ended up passionately kissing and Reece picked her up and carried her out of the shower and into the bedroom, where they had some pretty intense drunken sex.

Tracey was in mild shock when the flashbacks slowly came to her. What she thought was a dream, hadn't been. She and Reece really did that. They had sex. Tracey didn't necessarily regret it, but she did kind of regret that it was drunk sex - as she did want whenever their first time would be, sober. Either way, she couldn't take it back even if she wanted to. Deep down, she definitely didn't want to. Because it really had been something bloody good.

Rolling onto her side, to face the direction of Reece laying beside her. She took the time to admire Reece. The way his dark hair fell against his face, showing that he did have a fringe. She had seen him like this once before, when she woke up in the clubhouse, but she didn't have the time to really appreciate the look. No matter the style, Reece looked great. She was wildly attracted to him, so he could be covered in grease and having a bad hair day and she would still be feeling weak in the knees, when she wasn't experiencing fear. But then again, she could fear him and still want every part of him. It was very contradicting.

Seeing Reece move, she watched as he rolled onto his side with his bare back facing her. Seeing the deep scratch marks run from his shoulders, down his back, Tracey's mouth gaped open. Surely she couldn't of done that to him, her nails were nowhere near that narrow, nor sharp. But nothing else made sense, it had to of been her. She had done the same to herself only a few nights ago, on her neck and chest area. This time though, the scratch marks were a lot deeper and Reece did bleed, quite a lot. Tracey heard Reece let out a sigh and within half a second, Reece's scratch marks healed up and all that was left was the dried up blood. Rolling back onto his back, Reece's eyes opened and he stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds before turning his head to look over at Tracey beside him.