Chapter 29

By the time the sun had risen for the day, Tracey woke up to Reece simply laying beside her. He was on his side, facing her, entirely awake. His black eyes were just caressing over her features, soaking in every part of her as if she were to disappear. Tracey rolled onto her side and stared into Reece's dark eyes, she wanted to say something, but was hoping Reece would be the one to speak first. Reece brought his arm up from beside his body and slowly drifted his palm to Tracey's face. Lightly brushing his palm against her cheek, Reece's lips peaked into a soft smile. It was the first smile she had seen him do since coming across him in the lounge room last night.

"Hi." He spoke softly, his hand pushing further back and getting tangled in her hair.

"Hi." Tracey replied, her own smile crossing her features. She couldn't get over the relief she had, just to simply be in the presence of Reece. Seeing that he was pretty much in one piece and 'okay'.

Instead of saying anything, Reece shuffled in closer to Tracey and allowed the tip of his nose to gently tease against hers. There was a small tension that was building between them, the urgency to share a kiss. It had been such a long time since they had done it. Tracey was aware of the amount of time that had passed, but it wasn't something she could entirely wrap her head around. Maybe it didn't seem like 'yesterday' that she had bid her goodbye to him as he went off to the clubhouse for the full moon, but it didn't seem that long ago to her. To Reece though, he felt like it had been months.

Before anything could be done or said, a knock sounded at the door and Luke's voice could be heard from behind it. "Reece, you up?"

Reece's expression dropped and he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling, contemplating whether he really 'felt like' answering Luke. Realising he probably should, Reece removed himself from the bed and walked over to the door, pulling it open. "I am now. What is it?" Asked Reece, only holding the door open enough for his entire body to be in view of Luke.

"I've got your Dad messaging me about you. Wanna give him a call before I tell him you're here?" Luke suggested, giving Reece the chance to reach out first.

"Not really." Answered Reece.

Tracey heard a sigh, but still Reece remained standing where he was.

"My phone's flat." States Reece. "I only had enough battery left to call you."

"You can use mine."

Again there was quiet. Nothing else was exchanged, the only thing Tracey saw was that Reece briefly gazed back over his shoulder to her and then looked back to Luke and left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

Tracey considered getting up and being there while Reece called his father, almost like offering moral support, but she figured she would give him his privacy. Rolling onto her opposite side, Tracey heaved in a breath and closed her eyes. She was tired, yet she was wide awake now. Laying there for a little while longer, Tracey decided to get up herself. Not to eavesdrop on Reece, but to go and see Luke. Not bothering to change out of her pyjamas, Tracey left the bedroom and headed straight to the bathroom. Pushing the half open door wide open, her eyes bulged out of her head when she came face to face with a naked Luke.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Tracey exclaimed, her face turning red in embarrassment.

"Nah, it's alright." Luke reassured, quickly grabbing the towel and holding it against his pelvic region, so he was no longer showing off his surprisingly long shlong.

Tracey spun around and walked straight out of the bathroom, pulling the door shut as she did. She was entirely mortified that she walked in on him like that, and she couldn't seem to remove the image of him naked, out of her head. Luke was fit, she saw that. But he wasn't huge in muscle mass, he just had a very toned body. As for his nether region, he didn't necessarily have a 'bush', he seemed to trim it and keep it neat and tidy. Of course, she wanted to see Luke, but not that much.