Chapter 20

Like every month since the beginning of time, it was the day of the full moon. Like promised, Reece knew what day it was and had alarms going off as a reminder to go out to the clubhouse for yet another forced transformation. This meant that Tracey would be staying by herself at Reece's house in Yarra Junction, which Reece was very iffy about. He had suggested to her that she could stay at the clubhouse, since they could lock it up and she could spend the night in a dorm - safe, but Tracey didn't want to. She was worried that if she was that close to any of the turned werewolves, they would go after her. Even though Reece had told Tracey that their transformations were always planned to happen near the clubhouse, Tracey couldn't help but wonder if Reece would come for her in wolf form. Not just to see her, but to hunt her down since his last forced transformation. That thought in her head had a cold shiver going down her spine. But she tried to shake it away and think about what she was going to do whilst Reece was indisposed for the entire night. Reece had suggested she could watch tv in the lounge room and that he had bought a subscription to Netflix and Stan, which did sound rather appealing to her. He also mentioned that wherever she would go in the house, to stay for more than a couple of minutes, she needed to take the gun as a precaution and stay away from the windows. It wasn't as if you could see in through the windows from a distance, as they were tinted and mirrored, but up close anyone could see.

"Will you be okay?" Reece asked, for what felt like the hundredth time to Tracey. He really was worried about leaving her on her own, like a sitting duck. But Reece tried to convince himself that she would be fine and they wouldn't go after her tonight, as they would be facing the same dreaded transformation he would.

Tracey nods. "Yeah, I'll watch something on tv or whatever." She watched Reece lean against the doorframe of his bedroom. "Or read, I'll have something to do, don't worry." But as much as she tried to convince Reece that she would be fine, she was also trying to persuade herself. She would have a sleepless night, that she definitely knew.

Reece sighed. "Okay, as long as you'll be alright." He fidgets, feeling the intensity of the full moon that was going to rise in just an hour and a half's time. He was sure Tracey even felt the difference with the full moon coming up, but Tracey denied it.

"Will you be alright?" Tracey returns the question.

Reece let out a half hearted chuckle. "I'm always alright. Nothing can hurt me on a night like this."

Tracey shrugs, not wanting to put much thought into it.

"So do you wanna send me off with a bang?" Reece asked in a very playful tone of voice. "I could use the boost and you know, I'm always a little more hot and bothered on a night like this." He bit his lip, trying not to smirk.

Tracey found herself blushing at the thought, that surely would be a good way to start the night. And Reece, he was quite the lover in the sheets. The idea of getting it on with the handsome biker before he left, had her private parts fluttering in excitement.

"You won't get to the clubhouse on time." Tracey states with a small smile.

"Bullshit." Reece hummed, licking his bottom lip.

Tracey kept quiet, but the more she sat there and thought about having Reece inside her, it had her wet. She couldn't hide that from Reece either, he could smell it.

"I'll take that as a yes." Reece chuckles, throwing his leather motorcycle club vest to one side and walking into the bedroom. Peeling off his shirt and tugging at his jeans, Reece climbed onto the bed and grabbed at Tracey's hips. Pulling her down the bed with ease, he watched her head hit the pillow and her blue eyes gleam up at him. Her arousal was intoxicating to Reece and just the smell of her had him as hard as a rock. Hovering above her without his shirt and his jeans undone, Reece's lips made contact against her skin.