THE BATTLE OF THE GODS. Pt: 1

Beerus swiftly dogged, blocked and elbowed vegeta in the back of his head.

Beerus continued with a vicious onslaught of punches and slaps, vegeta having had enough of the abuse blocked beerus attack and punches him in the chest.

Beerus is sent flying through the woods, vegeta power begins to raise.

Whis views the battle from the sky,

"Oh my this will not end well for that saiyan." Said whis

The planet begins to shake vegeta goes from a super saiyan 3 to a super saiyan 4. Vegeta feet touches the ground, and he's covered is his signature black and green lightning.

Beerus picks himself off the ground. Cover In dirt and blood, he begins to talk with vegeta.

"You know your not that bad after all how do you feel about being my personal punching bag." Said beerus

Vegeta having had enough of beerus, comments in a snarky manner, "oh beerus you have no clue about how much stronger then you I am, you know if I want to erase you I could."

Beerus is angered at what vegeta said He began to power up.
While rushing at vegeta beerus grabs vegeta head slamming it into many rocks and trees, but vegeta only laughs as if he's not actually being hurt.

Vegeta quickly charges up a blast while being dragged by beerus, the energy ball is released it hits beerus stopping him midair.
He releases vegeta. Vegeta then jumps back and laughs, "oh beerus did that hurt you seem to be in distress."

Beerus comments,
"You know we'll as I do saiyan, you're power is still rising extremely fast how; and why am I just now sensing the supreme Kai's energy within you."

Vegeta comments,
"Well if you must know i took the energy of both Kai's actually three Kai's a very old one and the two young ones."

This confused beerus but he doesn't care anymore he's ready to kill vegeta. Beerus charged up a hakai, vegeta seeing this smiles readying himself.

Whis yells out,
"No my lord it's a trap."
But it was to late. Because the hakai moved closer and closer to vegeta, vegeta slowly raised his hand looking right at beerus.

Beerus is actually shocked at the actions of vegeta,
"What the hell you're so cocky thinking you can somehow cheat death."

Vegeta then sucked all of the destruction energy into his body, beerus lost of words. Whis just shakes his head in disbelief.

Vegeta then laughed maniacally while his body starts to change his fur turns purple and and the electricity that surrounds his body becomes dark Black.

Vegeta opens his eyes revealing purple eyes, showing that he has made the little destruction energy his own.