Plot and bio

Okey so you obviously can see there's some changes for the ones who haven't seen or heard of DRAGON BALL Z/SUPER.

This what if will be about vegeta and how this vegeta is set on only getting stronger. Not letting nothing get in his way. But he will eventually give up his pride in order to become stronger.

Which is making him more evil then what he originally was! but we all know goku changed him over time in the original. No worries in this he will remain evil!

Even call goku (GOKU)!😭
Why? Well he doesn't consider goku a real saiyan because he's so nice and friendly.

He can now absorb energy from others something he couldn't do in the original arcs.

His power level in the original story was 18.000 thousand and that wasn't his base level he could go a little bit higher then that. But in my what if his base power level is 497.000 thousand.

now there's a reason why I made these changes. For one him, nappa and radiz spent all there years after the destruction of planet vegeta training on a new planet renamed vegeta because its gravity is 1.000.000 million tons. This made their training progress extremely potent.

And he have been through a lot more then the original vegeta! so it's only right to give him a boost this early on plus his foes will still be a challenge! He changed so will they!

And for bulma well of course she will remain his girlfriend/wife but she will play an important part in this later down the line.

Vegeta in the original super had ssj 1-2 and ssjgod, ssjblue, ssjblue evolved and in the manga he has ultra ego.

Now he will keep all those but they will come in different ways and much later because he will get a new form really soon!

I gave gohan the Ikari form! this is a transformation unique to the Saiyan Broly. Despite lacking a tail, Broly is able to use the power of the Great Monkey
Transformation in his human form!

by tapping into this transformation when he loses control of his anger.

So gohan basically just loses control and taps into it. vegeta noticed it's his great ape power while still being regular. And now he wants to get this for himself.
His transformations