THE GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION!

5 months later, all of the new and approved z fighters have been training for years within only 5 months.

Vegeta himself in his base form currently is in the Z rank! All his transformation is 3x stronger than any other version of himself.

Vegeta has gotten all of his fighters ready for the gods, he developed a plan to put at least 2 powerful fighters in each universe.

Goku has been placed with radiz, they are going to universe 1, Bardock and king vegeta will be in universe 2, Bulma and voldozer will be in universe 3, Vegeta in universe 4 by himself.

Trunks and nappa are both tasked with killing the god of destruction of universe 5.

Vados alongside a new addition to the family! Whis has been brought back by vegeta as a gift to vados!

But this is not the regular whis he's completely not an angel anymore. He's now a hybrid saiyan thanks to the Doctor.

Although his power is still the same, even more greater now due to Vegeta's DNA running through his body.

Vegeta saw this as a safe bet, he believes Dai wouldn't want his kids back after making them saiyans!

Whis and vados are tasked with taking universe 6.... On a gloomy night, Vegeta sits in his throne room. His eyes dart across the ceiling with boredom!

Vados walks up to vegeta with a tray of very delicious and delicate meats and vegetables. In a seductive manner she bends over and places the tray on Vegeta's lap.

"My lord. Said vados. She would look vegeta in the eyes, fixing her hair to go behind her ear. "I was thinking, maybe we should take things further than just this!"

Vegeta grows slightly irritated. His eyebrows twitch. A vain look would appear on his expression!

"I don't want to keep telling you Vados, we are not getting married!"said vegeta as he gobbled up his food. Taking a sip of beer he would wave her off.

Vados walks away. She's more uncomfortable than upset. Becoming an immortal saiyan has introduced her into mortal feelings and mood swings!

She would head into a time chamber to let out her feelings. Unbeknownst to her, Nappa was training in the same room as her!

She threw her staff! accidentally hitting Nappa in the chest. Penetrating through the chest of the hybrid saiyan! She quickly approaches the injured saiyan.

"Oh my, I'm truly sorry sir." Said vados as she tended to the hurt saiyan.

Nappa after being completely healed would look vados in the eyes. Locking with her soul he would add, "there's no need to be sorry. After all it was just an accident!" Nappa said whilst giggling

This made vados feel normal in a way. They both shared a laugh and even trained together before leaving for their mission!

Vegeta after eating decides to take a trip. He disappears, appearing in what seems to be another universe. Vegeta would smile. Looking at the sky he would think to himself.

"Looks like I can travel through different universes. Said vegeta as he walks towards a mountain that's oddly placed in the center of this divine planet.

"Hmm, this is definitely one of those gods of destruction's resting places!" Said vegeta as he examined his surroundings!

"I wonder if Quitela is stronger than beerus? And Cognac! I hope that supreme Kai, Kuru is stronger than shin!" Vegeta continues

As Vegeta ponders on who he will kill first. A unsolicited question is heard! "Hey you. Said Cognac, who's floating above the mountain. "We've been waiting on you godkiller!"

Vegeta smiles. He disappeared, his body appearing a few feet away from Cognac! Vegeta would look the angel in his eyes.

"So Cognac. I hear you're not even the 3rd strongest of your kind." Said vegeta as his suit changes into his battle armor.

Cognac would completely lose it, he would dash at vegeta. Cognac in a rage would yell while shooting two energy beams!

"Just wait until I kill you." Said Cognac.

Vegeta dodged all of the energy attacks. As Cognac got closer. Vegeta would punch him dead in the stomach. Cognac spits up blood from one punch!

The angel stumbles back! Holding his stomach he would further analyze vegeta. "This monster, he's currently in his base and apparently one punch hurts like hell." Said Cognac.

Vegeta would hear his thoughts. Budding in on the unsuspecting Cognac. "Hey don't worry to much Cognac. After all you to will become part of my collection either way." Said vegeta as he dash at Cognac again. This time with blinding speed.

He approached Cognac. The angel blocked Vegeta's kick. Cognac's body goes sliding back! Vegeta rushes at him again. And luckily Cognac stays on the defensive.

Meanwhile in universe one. Goku and raditz both are busy fighting the god of destruction and angel of that universe!