THE POWER OF GOKU AND RADITZ!

As goku and Iwan exchanged blows. Both warriors would be dancing in the sky, each clash of fist creating monstrous shockwaves.

"Is this all you got mortal." Iwan says after kicking Goku meters away.

Goku in his super saiyan form throws a powerful punch, iwan counters with a swift and smooth kick to goku rib cage.

Goku slides back. Both arms remain in front of his face. Luckily goku did this because Iwan Z vanished.

He appeared in front of goku! Goku quickly blocked Iwan's incoming attacks. Goku then covered his elbow in his saiyan energy!

Within the blink of an eye Goku would strike the unsuspecting Iwan right in the stomach. Iwan would go flying past Raditz and Awamo!

Radiz and Awamo would be locked together, Hand to hand. in a battle of strength. Raditz in his super saiyan form would not go down so easily. But finally Awamo slings Raditz into the ground!

Awamo attempts to slam his feet into Raditz chest! But in retaliation Raditz defines gravity. Rolling over just barely missing Awamo's foot. Raditz then propels his body upward using his toes and fingers.

Mid air Raditz flips back kicking the angel in the face! Sending him flying into a tree. As raditz lands on his two feet. He would release energy, his Aura starts healing all his bruises and any unnecessary injuries.

In retaliation to Iwan's attack. Goku blocked Iwan's kick, Goku proceeded to grab hold of the gods leg. Goku would taunt the god. Further angering him.

"Say. Iwan earlier you said I would not be able to touch you remember?" Said goku while tightening his grip!

Iwan spit in goku's face. Causing goku to get a little angry and annoyed. "Look...I will not tolerate the disrespect." Said goku while bending the leg of Iwan!

Goku bends until the leg snaps completely off. Blood would splatter onto gokus face and clothing. Iwan screams in pain as he falls face first!

"Just perfect. Now chi is going to be upset about washing this out!" Said Goku while bringing his attention back into Iwan.

"I-i wan....taaaa" yelled Iwan. Before Iwan could get his words out he would be stomped on in his back!

Goku would smile. Unbeknownst to anybody else goku's eyes flickered from black to a crimson red! Iwan sees this and thinks to himself.

"Just what kind of mortal is these guys." Said Iwan. Whilst looking at Raditz whos actually from the looks of it is having fun fighting an angel!

Iwan stands back up. He wipes off the blood that resides on his left cheek. Both him and goku would lock eyes!

"I don't know what's your aim here. But just know this mortal, i will not die until you're dead first!" Said Iwan

Just as the god would say this. His body would start heating up, the ground beneath his feet cracks, the air gets tighter.

Goku and Raditz feel an intense sensation of warmth. Awamo turns his head. His face collapses with fear!

"No my lord, it won't work!" Yelled Awamo. But thanks to his attention being focused on his god of destruction!

A big fist would strike him in the face! Followed by another one, followed by a powerful kick to the jaw! This sent the angel flying right into the exploding Iwan.

In an attempt to destroy goku, Iwan decides to self destruct. The blast took over the whole area!

Goku blocks, as the heat rises! Goku shirt would begin to burn away. Goku's expression shows a hint of pain! But he continues to stand with ambitions.

Smoke would bellow the flames of the blast. As the smoke clears goku would be shocked! Scratching his head he would go on to say.

"Looks like he destroyed himself trying to destroy me. That's unfortunate I wanted to test out my new transformations!" Said goku with a sad expression on his face.

Goku would fly above the battle of Raditz and Awamo. Raditz would be seemingly in the heat of battle. Punching the angel in his jaw, quickly and swiftly elbowing him in the guts.

Ending the combo with a powerful beam attack. His palm aimed right at the face of the angel! He would blast the angel in the face. Sending him flying higher into the sky.

As the smoke clears from the angel's body. Raditz would appear right above the angel, kicking him into the ground of his fallen gods planet!

A loud scream would be heard as the angel speeds towards the ground like a speeding star! As he hit the ground a loud BOOMING sound would be heard!

The angels impact on the ground caused the planet to begin shaking. From the impact appeared a giant whole in the ground.

This crater could be seen from the atmosphere of the planet. Raditz would be floating in the atmosphere. Very pleased with his destruction.

Smiling with his arms crossed. Raditz would disappear. Goku would be seen flying over the large whole in the ground.

"Holy Cow! Raditz really did a number on this planet and that angel." Said goku

Just as goku would say this a large power would be felt below the planet. Raditz would appear beside goku. Causing him the stop.

"It looks like he's not done yet goku." Said Raditz whilst looking at goku.

"Yeah I think you might have to use more power now Raditz." Said goku

Just as Raditz attempt to respond. A bright white light would zip past both of them from beneath the whole in the ground.

The white light would stop. As Awamo turns revealing himself. Both Goku and Raditz are viciously attacked.

Dozens of invisible fists hits the two, Sending them flying into the crater!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE GUYS!