FRIZEA SAGA PT2

Shortly after vegeta finds out he can take energy from planets.
He spends a few months in the dark depths of space.

Back on Earth bulma and vegeta jr have been in and out of the time chamber.

Vegeta jr is now not a baby and has grown up. Bulma was able to train him to her best ability for when vegeta comes back. But vegetas jr power grew stronger and stronger.

Causing her to send him to the gravity room where he can fight the programs his father vegeta.
Knowing this will help him.

Meanwhile

Vegeta is in the west parts of the universe. On a planet whit weird looking aliens. Vegeta is talking with one of them,

"You have no worries of me killing your planet after all you guys did help me with my ki control; I can do way more now." Said vegeta while smiling and bowing his head!

The green yardret responds
"Thank you my king; you did save us! From them frieza shoulders."

Vegeta laughed putting two fingers on his forehead then suddenly Disappearing!

Soon appearing in front of bulma.
"AHHHH.
"You can't scare me like that my king." Yelled bulma

Vegeta smiles, Responding with.
"You have no need to be scared im the strongest in the universe and you're my queen."

"Whatever your son is waiting on you in the gravity room."
Vegeta gets confused.
"In the gravity room.?"
Vegeta thinking to himself
"Wait he was just a baby he can't be strong enough to handle 500 million tons."

Vegeta walks to the training room. He enters and to his shock he doesn't see a little blue haired boy anymore he sees a full grown teenage male.

The king would simply be in all! His mind wouldn't know what to do, or even what to think!

"Wow son you are truly powerful; the new air to the vegeta throne.
(Walking up to the machine looking at the meter)
"Hmm how long has it been since you left the time chamber." Said vegeta.

Vegeta jr responds
"Well I just left out not to long ago; after mother waited to I was old enough to understand what's going to happen soon. she told me about frieza so I stayed in the time chamber mother left me to make me a suit.

"She then came back with my suit we trained but she wasn't able to continue training me so after spending 17 years in the time chamber she brought me here.

"I have been training in 500x gravity while fighting your clones learning some of your techniques." Said vegeta the 3rd with a timid smile on his expression.

Vegeta gets excited, his suit changes from his space suit and into his training suit. A blue tight leather suit. He would then grab vegeta jr's shoulder while responding with,

"Okay. now let's get to business I don't know exactly when that clown and his brothers will show up but I'll be ready.

(Looking at vegeta jr with an evil smile) Now son we have to go back in the chamber so I can teach you stuff you will need to know."

The two make there way to the kitchen to kiss bulma goodbye.

"Mother father will be teaching me new abilities so we will be on the lookout." Said vegeta jr