1🥀

Vote goal; 30 [New version with happy ending]
════════════════════

Tae woke up with a smile on his face, as the warm sun rays casting a golden glow on his skin. He stretched out his arms, feeling the softness of the bed and the coolness of the sheets. He closed his eyes, savoring the memory of the previous night. It was his wedding night, the night he had been dreaming of for so long. He's finally with his love of his life, and they had exchanged their vows and rings in a beautiful ceremony.

But as he opened his eyes, the smile on his face faded. The place beside him was cold, and there was no one there to snuggle up to. Jeon, his husband, was not beside him. Tae sat up with whine because of the throbbing pain in his thighs. His pout deepening as he called out for Jeon.

"Hyung, where are you?" he called out, his voice echoing off the empty walls.

There was no answer, only the sound of silence. Tae frowned, feeling a sense of unease creeping over him. He got out of bed, his bare feet cold on the floor. He walked to the bathroom, hoping to find Jeon there, but he was not in the shower or the sink.

Tae's heart began to race as he searched the rest of the house, but there was no sign of Jeon. He felt a sense of panic rising up, his mind racing with all the possible reasons why Jeon was not there. Had something happened to him? Was he okay?

Suddenly a thought came in his mind, and he made rush for his bedroom. Noticing his phone on the nightstand, he immediately picked it up and dials his husband number. The older male didn't answered his call at first ring causing his heart to sank. He dialed the number again, hoping the male will pick it up his call this time.

"Hyung," He says once the phone is answered.

"I'm busy." Jeon said curtly, and before he could say anything else, Jeon had already hung up the phone. Tae felt a sting of hurt and disappointment, and he couldn't help but wonder what he had done wrong for his husband to cut his call immediately.

Tae pouted his lips, feeling a pang of sadness wash over him. He wanted to cry, to let out all the emotions he had been bottling up inside, but he knew that Jeon must have had a reason for ignoring him.

Jeon was eight years older than Tae, and they had known each other since childhood. Tae's father worked for Jeon's father, and the two families had always been close. Tae had always had a crush on Jeon.

They got married because Mr. Jeon is fond of Tae, and he likes younger boy for his son.

Meanwhile, Jeon angrily f**ks his boyfriend. He's upset at his father for marrying him to a poor guy, who doesn't belong to their status. He wanted to marry his boyfriend, who's rich like him, but his father declined the idea.

"Ahh...faster." Hobi moans, wrapping his legs around older waist and pulling his d!ck deeper in his p*ssy, breaking Jeon's train of thoughts.

"I hate my Dad. I hate that, Tae. They make my life miserable." Jeon's words cut through the air like a knife, leaving a trail of pain and anger in their wake. Hobi felt a heavy weight settle in his chest as he listened to his boyfriend's bitter complaints.

He knew everything, and he knows Jeon is cheating on his husband, but that didn't stop Hobi from loving him with all his heart. He knew that what they were doing was wrong, that they should have broken up when Jeon got married to Tae, but he just couldn't let him go. Jeon was his everything, his first love, his soulmate, and he couldn't imagine living without him.

Jeon wants him, and he loves him, so how can he leave him and stop him even though he knows what they're doing is wrong?

"I just hope you'll divorce him soon." Hobi whisper eyes filled with tears, as he's madly in love with older. But his heart raced as he watched Jeon's face twist in anger. He knew he had overstepped, but he couldn't help the way he felt. He had been in love with Jeon for as long as he could remember, and he knew that he would do anything to be with him.

"Are you freaking crazy?" Jeon asked, his voice low and dangerous. He pulls his d*ck out and glare at the boy.

"Do you know my dad will give his properties to trusties instead of me, and I can't let that happen? That property and company are mine. I had worked hard to build them." Jeon is angry at the Hobi. How can Hobi talk so ridiculously?

Hobi swallowed hard, feeling a lump form in his throat. "But what about our love?" He asks with teary eyes.

"Love? Hahaha. Just because I'm your boyfriend and f**ks you. It doesn't mean I love you. You just ruined my mood. I'm going." Hobi feels a sharp pang in his chest, the words cutting deep into his heart. He watches Jeon turns around and walks away, leaving him heartbroken and alone.

He truly loves Jeon, but being older doesn't feel the same for him.

🥀🥀🥀

Please vote and leave comments.
Follow me for more stories.
saranghae❤️