13🥀

Tae cried out in agony as his husband being treated into the operation theatre. His half of the face was wet with tears, mirroring the immense pain in his heart. He don't know what to do anymore? How this happened? How could someone hurt his husband? Questions swirled in his mind, tormenting him with their unanswered nature.

"P...please, God, s..save him. I don't want anything else, just his safety," Tae prayed fervently, his trembling body finding solace in the corner of the waiting area. The weight of uncertainty bore down on him, threatening to drive him to insanity as he yearned to see his husband.

Jm, looked at Tae with a heavy heart. He could see the genuine love exuding from Tae's eyes, along with worry for older male. Jm wished with every fiber of his being that Jeon, would be saved and that he would recover fully for Tae.

Suddenly, the doors of the operation theatre burst open, and Tae's heart leaped into his throat. He sprinted towards the doctor, the desperation evident in his tear-stricken face. "Doctor, how is he? Please, tell me," he pleaded, his voice cracking with fear and anxiety.

The doctor looked at Tae with a mix of empathy and caution. "Your husband is okay, but he has sustained a critical leg injury. So, he'll not able to walk for several weeks," The doctor informed him, causing conflicting emotions to surge through Tae's system. Relief washed over him for Jeon's well-being, yet sadness settled in at the thought of him being unable to walk for an extended period of time.

"Thank you so much, doctor. When can I see him?" Tae asked, his eyes filled with desperate longing. He yearned to be by his husband's side, offering him the love and support he so desperately needed in that moment.

"In about two hours. Just hold on a little longer," the doctor reassured Tae, offering a gentle smile that provided a glimmer of hope.

"Tae," Jm approached Tae, witnessing the rollercoaster of emotions he was experiencing. Without hesitation, he enveloped Tae in a comforting embrace.

"I'm so happy hyung, he's safe," Tae's voice trembled as he hugged Jm back, tears still streaming down his face.

"Me too. I'll inform Gguk. He must be stressed out there," Jm said, breaking the embrace before walking away. As Tae remained seated in the waiting area, he silently willed the clock to move faster, hoping that the two hours would pass in the blink of an eye so he could able to see his beloved husband.

[Time Skip]

Hours passed, feeling like an eternity, but finally, the moment arrived. Tae stepped inside the hospital room, his heart pounding in his chest.

His eyes fixed upon the figure of his husband lying on the bed, bandages covering his wounded leg and forehead. A sob escaped Tae's lips as he beheld the sight before him.

Unable to control his emotions, Tae moved closer to the bed and took a seat on the chair beside it. He reached out, his trembling hand finding Jeon's bruised and bandaged one. His tear-filled eyes surveyed every inch of Jeon's face, his love for him pouring out in waves.

"Hyung," Tae whispered, his voice filled with an overwhelming mixture of love and anguish. Though he knew that Jeon couldn't hear him, Tae clung onto his husband's hand, making a silent promise to himself. Once Jeon woke up, Tae vowed to take care of him, shielding him from any further harm or pain.

"Please, hyung, wake up soon. I'm desperate to see your beautiful eyes, to hear your voice again. I miss you," Tae sobbed, feeling as if it had been years since he last saw his beloved husband awake. Jeon lay there, motionless and silent, while Tae yearned for him to be wide awake, for them to continue their life together, filled with love and happiness.

In the quietness of the hospital room, time seemed to stand still as Tae held onto the fragile hope that Jeon would awaken soon.

🥀🥀🥀

I feel like punching myself. Eventhrough I made story updating schedule, I never follow that! Sorry for making you all wait. I've become quite lazy these days. Apart from this, I'd published a Vmin story named "Tied Fates", you can check it out, if you want!