12🥀

Mr. Jung smirked, his face filled with a mix of satisfaction and relief. His long-time loyal henchman had successfully completed his mission. As he basked in his victory, he turned his attention to his wife, who wore a solemn expression.

"Why are you sad?" Mr. Jung asked, genuinely puzzled by her reaction.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Mrs. Jung looked her husband directly in the eyes. "It's wrong, darling. What you have done is not right. You have almost killed Jeon."

Mr. Jung brushed off her concerns, dismissing them as inconsequential. "But he didn't die, did he? I could have easily killed him with my bare hands, but my morals stopped me. Don't waste your sadness on him. He's been playing with everyone's lives, especially our son's. He deserves to suffer!"

Mrs. Jung's disappointment was evident as she shook her head. "You don't understand, do you? You have no right to take matters into your own hands. What you did was an extreme overreaction."

Confusion laced Mr. Jung's features. His wife's disapproval clashed with his own determination to keep Jeon away from their stubborn son, Hobi.

Meanwhile, Hobi, who comes downstairs for water. Tears streaming down his cheeks, hearing his parents conversation. "Y...You did what?" he stammered, his voice trembling with anguish and rage.

Mr. Jung looked at his distraught son coldly. "Hobi, go to your room," he ordered, pointing upstairs.

Hobi's face contorted with hurt and anger. "You harmed him! Why? You know I love him!"

Mr. Jung's expression hardened as he glared at his son. "Don't be foolish, son. He doesn't deserve your love."

Hobi's tears mixed with frustration as he shouted, "You have no right to decide whom I should love! It's my heart, my choice. I love him, and I will always love him. If anything happens to him, I won't forgive you. In fact, I'll go far away from you guys, taking our child with me."

The revelation stunned Mr. Jung. He never expected his own son to be carrying a child.

"You're pregnant?" Mr. Jung asked, struggling to find the right words. "Consider aborting that child before Jeon takes matters into his own hands."

Hobi shook his head defiantly, gripping his belly protectively. "I want this baby. I wouldn't even consider aborting my child."

Despite his tough exterior, Mr. Jung's heart melted at the sight of his son's determination. Deep down, he knew he couldn't bear losing Hobi or this unexpected grandchild. His mind raced as he searched for a solution, a way to keep them safe from Jeon's clutches.

"Leave," Mr. Jung declared, a newfound determination in his voice. "If you want to protect your baby, you need to move away from this country. Jeon won't rest until he has destroyed everything. He's cunning, and he won't hesitate to harm you or your child."

Hobi's face twisted in confusion, struggling to comprehend the gravity of his father's words. "What do you mean?"

Mr. Jung softened his gaze, gesturing towards Hobi's slightly swollen belly. "If you want your baby to survive, you need to escape. Jeon's reach is long, but he won't expect you to leave the country. Promise me you'll do whatever it takes to keep yourself and our grandchild safe."

Hobi, now fully understanding the danger, clutched his stomach protectively, tears streaming down his face. Jeon had always been remind him about taking prescribed b-pills, to prevent any pregnancy, but at end he stopped taking b-pills because he always wanted to carry his boyfriend's child. But now, he knew the risks, he knew how cunning Jeon could be. But he couldn't afford to lose this baby. Determined to protect the life growing inside him, he made a decision.

"Fine," he whispered, his voice filled with resolve. "I'll leave this country, but promise me that you won't hurt him anymore, and provide him the best medical care available." And Mr. Jung nodded his head.