22🥀

The couple were comfortably snuggled on the couch, engrossed in a movie, until a terrifying scene interrupted their peace. Tae, startled, sought solace in Jeon's arms, finding sanctuary in his protective embrace. He buried his face in Jeon's neck, seeking comfort and safety in his embrace.

Sensing his husband's fear, Jeon's initial instinct was to comfort him. So he held Tae's delicate face in his hands, but then something primal stirred within Jeon. The way Tae nervously bit his lower lip, the way his eyes widened in fear—it was all too much for him to resist.

Without hesitation, he pulled Tae closer, closing the gap between them as he captured his lips in a hungry, passionate kiss. His hand trailed down to his waist, pulling him even closer, as he deepened the kiss, savoring the taste of his sweet mouth. Tae moans against his husband's lips, when older male hands grab a handful of his ass.

But as things heated up between them, Tae's voice of reason broke through the haze of desire. "Hyung, stop. We shouldn't do anything yet. You're still recovering," He whispered, trying to put a halt to their escalating intimacy. However, Jeon's ardor refused to be quelled, his lips trailing a path of fiery kisses along his neck, leaving a trail of marks in his wake.

The shared desire between them burned brightly, a magnetic force drawing them closer despite the need for restraint. Tae's resolve wavered under Jeon's tender ministrations, his body betraying his silent yearnings with every touch.

"Let me," He murmured, his voice husky with need. "I wouldn't go all the way. Just let me taste you."

Tae's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, his heart pounding in his chest as he met Jeon's intense gaze. He knew he should resist, but the allure of his husband was too strong to deny.

With a silent nod, Tae gave in to the forbidden desire that coursed through his veins. Jeon's lips trailed down his neck, leaving a trail of fiery kisses in their wake. His hands expertly worked on Tae's body, his touch igniting sparks of pleasure on his skin.

As Jeon's hands slipped inside his t-shirt, Tae gasped, his body trembling with anticipation. Every touch, every caress sent shivers down his spine, awakening a passion that had long been suppressed.

"So soft," Jeon mumbled against his husband's skin, feeling the warm skin of the younger one against him. Tae closes his eyes, feeling the intensity of joy emanating from the touch of his beloved husband.

As Jeon gently laid Tae on the plush sofa, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in their own universe of passion. With a hunger that could not be contained, Jeon hovered over his husband, his hands exploring every curve and crevice with reverence. Tae opens his eyes, and hugs his husband, rutting against Jeon and releasing moans of pleasure.

.

Yeji sat on her bed, staring at her phone screen with frustration evident in her eyes. Her fingers tapped angrily on the keyboard as she typed out a message to her boyfriend.

Oppa,
Why don't you reply me?
Please, I'm desperate to know about your whereabouts,"

She furiously typed, her brows furrowed in annoyance. Yeji had her eyes set on the latest collection of jewellery that was released that month, but she needed money. And who better to ask than her boyfriend?

A beep sounded from her phone, momentarily lightening up her mood. She eagerly checked the message, hoping for a response from Jeon. However, what she read only fueled the fire of her anger.

Jeon-
Yeji, I'm not your oppa.
Stop bothering me.
Let's forget what happened between us.

The message from Jeon read, causing Yeji's face to contort in a mix of shock and fury.

"What the f*ck is he saying?" Yeji muttered under her breath, her hands trembling with a mixture of frustration and anger. She quickly typed out another message to Jeon, unable to control the whirlwind of emotions inside her.

Why? What happened? Why have you suddenly changed your mood?

She asked, her heart racing at the thought of losing him. Without Jeon, Yeji feared she would struggle to make ends meet, barely able to pay her bills the following month.

But Jeon's response was cold and final.

Jeon-
It's none of your business. Just don't contact me again.

His message read, sending Yeji into a fit of frustration. She tried to message him again, only to discover that he had blocked her.

"You did wrong, Jeon. I'll get you back. You're mine," Yeji screamed into the empty apartment, her voice echoing off the walls.