6🥀

"Hmm...Hyung, we really shouldn't do this," Jm protested, his voice a soft whisper as Gguk continued to ravish his neck.

"Why?" Gguk responded, a slight frown on his face, clearly not caring about the potential consequences.

Jm sighed, his eyes filled with concern. "It's their house, Gguk. Don't you find odd?"

Gguk's eyes narrowed in thought, his grip tightening around Jm's waist. "But you know, baby, tomorrow I'll be going to Japan for a whole month. One month without touching you... it'll be absolute hell for me."

With a barely audible whimper, Jm gave in to his husband's charms. He nodded slowly, his resolve crumbling at the sight of Gguk's puppy eyes. And without wasting another second, Gguk crushed his lips against Jm's, igniting a fiery passion between them.

"Mmhh," Jm moaned, surrendering to the ecstasy of their kiss. Gguk's hands eagerly roamed over Jm's body, his fingers caressing the softness of his husband's tempting curves.

The passion between them grew, filling the air with the sound of heavy breathing and sinful moans.

As their lips part, Gguk's hunger switches focus. His lips trail a damp path of kisses down Jm's neck, the barrier of clothes becoming an unwelcome intrusion to his desires.

"Let me remove these clothes," Gguk breathes, his voice thick with a mixture of passion and urgency. He tugs at Jm's shirt, effortlessly peeling it away, followed by the gentle removal of his own garments.

Now both naked, Gguk's gaze devours Jm hungrily, his eyes sparkling with a mixture of love and desire. "You're so pretty," he murmurs, his attention drifting to Jm's belly. A tender touch caresses the roundness, a silent anticipation for the day they'll hold their baby together.

The sweet murmur of Jm's voice interrupts the moment, his pregnancy hormones fueling his need. "Continue what we were doing," he pleads softly, his voice laced with desire.

A mischievous smirk dances on Gguk's face as he complies, lowering himself to claim Jm's lips once more before his mouth descends upon Jm's plump and swollen breasts. He sucks eagerly, feeling the sweet milk filling his mouth. Jm began lactating a month ago, and night after night, Gguk finds himself irresistibly drawn to the nourishment and intimacy of being breastfed by his husband.

"Ahh...ngh," Jm moaned, feeling a wave of relief wash over him as Gguk soothed his sore nipples. Gguk smirked against his bréast, flicking his other nipple, but his throbbing d!ck was growing impatient to be inside Jm's pxssy.

His free hand moved towards Jm's cxnt, teasingly rubbing his cl!t, earning moans of pleasure from Jm. The sensation sent shivers down his spine as his juices began to leak from his tight hole. All he wanted was his husband deep inside him.

"H...Hyung," Jm moaned out, his voice filled with need. He craved the feeling of Gguk's thickness stretching him open, filling him up completely.

Gguk growled in response, his own desire becoming almost unbearable. He couldn't resist any longer, his body consumed with primal lust. With a swift motion, Gguk positioned himself at Jm's entrance, ready to claim what was rightfully his.

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air as they finally connected, their bodies melding together in a dance of passion and pleasure. They moaned in unison, lost in the euphoria of their love and desire for one another.

They surrendered themselves to the intoxicating rhythm of their bodies, a symphony of moans, gasps, and whispered words of affection that echoed throughout the room, forging an unbreakable bond between them.

"H...Harder, hyung," Jm begged, his voice laced with desperation.

Gguk complied, thrusting deeper and faster, their moans mingling in perfect harmony. Their bodies moved as one, lost in the raw, unadulterated pleasure that consumed them.

The room filled with heavy breathing, the sound of their bodies colliding, and the symphony of their pleasure reaching a crescendo.

They were lost in a sea of ecstasy, their bodies moving as one, until finally, with a loud moan, they succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure that had been building within them.

Their bodies trembled in climax, the release sending shockwaves of pure bliss through their veins. They clung to each other, their hearts pounding in sync as they basked in the afterglow.