4🥀

Jm glanced out of the window, raindrops pitter-pattered against the glass, creating a soothing melody, but when he turned over, he suddenly let out a startled yelp.

"You scared me," Jm says nervously, his heart still racing from seeing his husband so close up to his face.

His husband, Gguk, smiles at him and leans closer, pecking the younger man's lips.

"I missed you, babe," Gguk says affectionately, wrapping his arms around Jm in a warm hug.

"Why were you late?" Jm asks, his voice filled with concern as he holds onto his husband tightly.

"Work, and for this." Gguk chuckled, his deep voice resonating like velvet, as he shown the package to his lover.

"What is it?" Jm asks, eyes twinkling with excitement.

"It's your favorite mochi," Gguk says, holding out a package. Jm's eyes lit up like fireworks as he immediately snatches the package from his husband and eagerly tore open the package, revealing a colorful array of his favorite mochi.

The older man smiles as he watches his pregnant husband tear into the food hungrily.

"Mmmph!" Jm hums, his mouth full of the sweet treat. "Gguk, this is amazing! How did you get it this late?"

Gguk chuckles and strokes Jm's baby bump affectionately. "Well, I may have persuaded the mochi shop owner to make an exception and open the store just for me. You know, when you're carrying my child, people tend to bend the rules a bit."

Jm giggles, his mouth still stuffed with mochi. "You'll spoil me, Gguk."

Gguk shrugs nonchalantly. "Spoiling is what husbands are for, especially when their spouse's cravings are as precious as yours."

"You're the best husband ever," he says through a mouthful of gooey goodness.

Gguk smirked and leaned in, capturing Jm's lips in a passionate kiss. Their moans melded together in a tantalizing harmony, the room suddenly filled with a deliciously sweet and sinful symphony.

As they broke the kiss, Jm continued munching on his food while Gguk's hand lovingly caressed the four-month bump, feeling the small bean growing inside.

"I felt his movements today," Jm exclaimed, his face beaming with joy.

"I wish I was here," Gguk pouted, and Jm leaned in to peck his lips, earning a smile from his husband.

"It's okay. Next time, you'll feel his movements," the boy reassured, setting aside the empty package.

"Go freshen up... I'll put out our dinner," Jm said, but Gguk shook his head. He had something important to say.

"I want to tell you something," Gguk began, and Jm nodded, waiting expectantly.

"I need to go to Japan for one month," Gguk revealed, and tears welled up in Jm's eyes.

"You're taking me with you?" he asked, hopefulness mixed with tears.

"I wish I could, baby, but you know the doctor strictly prohibited you from long travel," Gguk explained gently. Jm couldn't hold back his tears and buried his face in his husband's neck.

"How will I live without you? Our baby and I need you," Jm whimpered.

"I'll only be gone for one month, baby. In the meantime, you can stay with my brother and his husband," Gguk suggested, cupping Jm's wet cheeks. But Jm tensed up at the mention of Gguk's twins.

"I don't want to live there. I'll stay here alone," Jm insisted stubbornly, not wanting to be under the same roof as the mischievous twins.

"Don't be stubborn, babe. Your pregnancy is complicated. What if something happens when I'm not there?" Gguk argued, not willing to take any risks.

"Then I'll go to my brother's house," Jm countered. His only family was his brother and he wouldn't budge.

"Yoongi Hyung is co-CEO, so he's also coming with me... That's why I'm suggesting you stay with my brother. You haven't even met his husband yet. I assure you, you'll love it there," Gguk reasoned, knowing very well how stubborn his husband could be.

Finally, with a heavy sigh, Jm reluctantly nodded. He was about to meet with Jeon after three long years. The last time they saw each other was at Jm and Gguk's wedding.

🥀🥀🥀

What do you think will happen now?