11🥀

Jeon is driving towards his house after a f**king Yeji. As he was driving, he couldn't help but think about Yeji and how she was still as tight and desirable as before.

Coming out of his thought, Jeon decides to make a call to Jin, a man who is known to have all the right connections and get accurate information. He puts on his AirPods and dials Jin's number, eager to find out more about Yeji.

"Hey, Jin. What's the latest information you have for me?" Jeon asks, speaking with clear anticipation in his voice.

Jin, on the other end of the line, takes a moment before responding. "She lied to you, my friend. She hasn't been married, and for the past few years, she has been targeting wealthy men, using them for their money. And now, it seems she has set her sights on you, considering your company is one of the richest."

A sly smirk appears on Jeon's face as he listens to Jin's revelation. So, Yeji is still a gold digger, he thinks to himself. She had been after his money all along. But Jeon is not one to simply be played with. He decides that he will use Yeji and get his revenge on her for her deceit.

"Thanks, Jin," Jeon says, his voice filled with determination. He ends the call and clenches his fists. "I knew it. All the poor people are just gold diggers, lusting after money."

However, just as he finishes his thought, Jeon fails to notice a speeding car racing towards him. In a matter of seconds, the two vehicles collide with a heart-stopping impact, causing Jeon's car to be launched into the air.

Jeon finds himself lying in his mangled car, blood dripping from a gash on his forehead. His vision begins to blur, and as he struggles to stay conscious, he hears the sound of people gathering around his wrecked vehicle.

Meanwhile, at home, Tae is preparing dinner when he accidentally cuts his finger with the tip of a knife. Letting out a surprised yelp, he inspects the wound and finds that it's just a small cut.

"What happened, Tae?" Jm asks, concerned, as he tosses the meat in the pan.

Tae dismisses it with a wave of his hand and turns on the tap to wash away the blood. But something doesn't feel right. His heart feels strangely heavy, and a sense of foreboding creeps over him.

As Tae watches, his blood flow suddenly stops, even though the wound is still fresh. Puzzled, he turns off the tap and is about to continue cutting the vegetables when his phone starts ringing.

He picks up the call and smiles, seeing his husband's caller ID flashing on the screen. But his smile quickly fades as he hears the voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello, the owner of this cell phone has been in an accident. He is currently admitted in the hospital."

Tae's heart drops, and he feels the ground beneath him slip away. "An a..accident? W...where is he? Which h..hospital?" Tae stammers, his voice choked with tears. Jm, hearing the distress in Tae's voice, rushes over to his side.

"He's in the operating theatre at City Hospital," The voice on the phone replies.

Tae's mind races as he tries to process the information. Without a second thought, he grabs his jacket and bolts towards the door, with Jm following closely behind.

"What happened, Tae?" Jm asks, concern etched on his face as he watches tears stream down Tae's cheeks.

"My h..husband... he had an accident. I n..need to go," Tae sobs, repeatedly pressing the elevator button in a frantic attempt to hurry.

"What? I'll come with you," Jm says, his voice filled with sympathy. Although he may not have liked Jeon, he would never wish such a tragedy upon him.

As they rush towards the hospital, Tae's mind fills with worry and fear for Jeon's well-being. Little do they know that their lives are about to be forever changed by this fateful accident.