19🥀

A deep sigh of relief left from Jeon's lips as he stepped out of his building, with his husband by his side, supporting him with a walking stick in hand. The gentle breeze of the morning welcomed them as they made their way towards the park. Jeon, following the doctor's advice, had started his physiotherapy by taking small walks, a process made easier with Tae's unwavering support.

"Hyung, hold on to me tighter," Tae requested, his voice filled with concern for his husband.

"I'm already doing that," Jeon replied, his tone calm and patient. With each passing day, Jeon's demeanor had softened, his previous irritations giving way to understanding. He had even stopped texting Yeji, his focus now solely on his recovery and his relationship with Tae.

"We're here," Tae announced excitedly as the vibrant greenery of the park came into view. Jeon's eyes lit up, a sense of relief washing over him after weeks of confinement within the four walls of their apartment.

"I feel alive again," Jeon remarked, a chuckle escaping his lips at Tae's infectious laughter. The sound was like music to his ears, lifting his spirits in ways he couldn't explain.

"Let's take a rest for a bit. The doctor said you need to pace yourself," Tae advised firmly but gently, mindful of Jeon's well-being. Jeon nodded appreciatively, touched by Tae's caring nature. It had been a while since someone had shown him such genuine compassion, aside from his own family.

"He's family too," A voice whispered within Jeon, prompting a deep sense of agreement within him.

Settling on a bench beneath the comforting shade of a sprawling tree, Jeon found solace in the tranquility of the park. He observed the children playing around, their laughter and innocent joy filling the air. It was a weekend, and the park was alive with a cute little kid's laughter.

"Be careful!" Tae's sudden shout startled Jeon, but his heart swelled with pride as he watched Tae rush to prevent a little girl from a potential fall. The sight of Tae's swift actions and genuine concern warmed Jeon's heart.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Tae inquired, his gentle tone soothing the little girl's nerves.

"I'm fine, mister. Thank you for saving me," the girl replied, planting a grateful kiss on Tae's cheek, her gratitude evident in her eyes.

"You're welcome, remember to be cautious next time, okay?" Tae advised, his paternal instincts shining through, even though he's not a parent yet.

"Okay mister," The girl promised, her tiny face filled with wide smile, as her fingers sealed with Tae's long finger with a promise.

"Now return to your friends. They're calling you.", Tae tousled her hair, as he spotted her friends calling for her. The girl nodded and ran to her friends. All this time, Jeon was carefully observing his husband's careful interaction with the little girl and his heart swelled with warmth and admiration.

"They seemed to be mother and daughter. Our children will have wonderful parents in Tae." As he thinks to himself, he can't help but smile broadly, which makes Tae smile to himself when he sees his husband's happy face.

🥀🥀🥀

Supports my vmin story, if you like vmin!