Teacher/Student frerard (not!fic)

([A/N] HELLO PEOPLE. PLEASE READ THIS SO YOU'RE NOT DISAPPOINTED OR ANYTHING. The ending of this cuts off, because it isoriginally a ROLE PLAY. It is around 20,000 words long, and there isn't any commitment except for smut cut off at the end buttrust me, there is full sex before another round of sex cuts off. You're good. You will have to read this as in turns per paragraph;Frank, Gerard, Frank, Gerard kind of things, because sometimes it just says 'he' instead of the name because, y'know, roleplayingand such. Sorry for any mistakes. Other than that, enjoy my darlings!)

***smut***

Frank shut his eyes, leaning against the back wall of the school and taking a drag of his cigarette, needing it much too badly after so much time stuck in the hell-hole. That being said, it was only lunch time, and he didn't really have a free period until the next week. Frank, of course, should've been watching for teachers, but was actually so ineffective at his job that he didn't notice a teacher watching him.

He opened his eyes at the sound of the gravel that lined the pathway up to the school, realizing the sound was feet, and flinching a little in surprise and finding himself stuck in his spot once he saw who made the sound. He bit his lip, knowing he was in trouble and continuing to draw from the cigarette. If he was already in the shit, there was no reason to stub out the smoke when it was the one thing that could calm him down.

Gerard quirked an eyebrow at him, a small smile playing on his lips, something that really did confuse Frank. Teachers are not supposed to smile when they catch a student like that, and so Frank watched him carefully. It didn't take him long after that to speak, his voice sounding amused by the discovery rather than upset or offended.

"You know," He drawled, the easy, smooth way his eyes slithered across his skin making Frank want to either crawl out of his skin or shiver from it. "Smoking's not good for you," He continued, taking a step closer, his shoes shining just barely from the reflection of the overcast sky. "Horrible, in fact."

Frank nodded, blowing out a puff for about the fifth time since he had seen Gerard. "I do," He promised, nervous out of his mind. "I do, and I'm sorry, Sir," He stated, though he didn't really feel sorry at all, just a bit worried about the consequences.

Gerard nodded, smirking just barely at the title. "It's not a problem," He replied, closing the distance and taking the cigarette from Frank's mouth. "It's not really a problem at all, though I'm supposed to be writing you up for this," He added, taking a drag and blowing it back out in Frank's face in a way that seemed an awful lot like it wasn't an accident. Frank did his best to breathe it in, looking back at the teacher. Gerard gave him a sly smirk, as he puffed away on Frank's cigarette like it was his own.

"Are you going to write me up for this?" Frank asked, slowly, watching as Gerard's hand moved up to his mouth, and then back down, flicking away any of the grey ashes that began to form on the end of the cigarette. He shook his head, grinning once the smoke was away from his mouth again.

"Not this time, since you've been so kind in sharing the wealth with me," He replied, running one hand through his hair. "Really, though. What were you thinking?" He asked, the amused tint back in his voice. "Smoking on school grounds? That's pretty naughty, Frank,"

Frank swallowed, moving his gaze to the leaves on a nearby tree, and how they worked with the wind. He didn't want to spare a look at Gerard, but he knew he had to. "What can I say?" Frank said, taking his cigarette from the teacher. "I'm just a naughty kid," he took a quick puff, not failing to see how the grin on Gerard's face seemed to widen.