Damn Stairs - Frerard

([A/N] really fucking short, and for @the_imaginary_dragon, which it wont let me dedicate it to. love you. enjoi xoxo)

"Babe, come here!"

"Wait a second," Gerard yelled back up to Frank as he finished painting on the wall of their living room.

"Fine, I'll just come to you,"

"No, I'm coming, wait," Gerard called, doing a few final touches to the wall.

"No, I'm— ah, fuck!"

Frank fell down the stairs hard, and Gerard was at his side in an instant, paintbrush dropped and forgotten on the wood floor.

"Oh my God, baby, are you alright? Please, answer me, oh my God, fuck," Gerard shook Frank, who laughed, and stayed there laying on the floor.

"I'm fine, Gerard," He promised, as Gerard picked his head up and placed it in his lap, still whining. "Jesus Christ, I heard you fall, I thought you— I thought you broke something, Frank,"

"No, no, I'm fine," Frank fought, laughing when Gerard began to pepper his face in kisses. "I told you I was coming, why didn't you stay,"

"I didn't know that was gonna happen!" Frank exclaimed, cupping Gerard's face to kiss him hard.

They kissed for a minute, Frank's head upside down in Gerard's lap, Gerard hunched over. Y'know, like the spiderman kiss.

"Are you hurt?" Gerard asked, and Frank laughed again.

"Babe, it's no more painful than when you fuck me and I wake up in the morning,"

Gerard turned red.

"Exactly. So, you've caused me more pain than this." Frank concluded, and Gerard kissed him again.

"You're sure you're fine?" Gerard couldn't help but ask, and Frank rolled his eyes. "Yes! I'm perfectly fine, baby,"

"Good. I'll give you a massage tonight, and I'll bake cookies and we'll watch TV," Gerard promised, and Frank shook his head.

"You don't have to do all that," He said. "If you do, I'll be falling down the stairs more often,"

"Don't. It's just for tonight," Gerard promised once more, and Frank sighed, sitting up so they were facing each other.

"I love you. Can I blow you?" Frank asked, and Gerard's eyes widened.

"Now? I mean, you're injured, shouldn't I—"

"No, Gerard, just staring at you and kissing you makes me want your cock in my mouth, so we're doing it," Frank said, playing with Gerard's jeans.

Gerard can now say that he has been blown at the bottom of the stairs. Goals = achieved.