In Which Gerard Throws an Egg at Frank's Head - Frerard

([A/N] hi bbies!! i have been reading most of your comments, just so you know, but i do get 99+ notifications a day, and some of them disappear, and i don't want to search through all 57 parts of this booklet to find them. just so you know, if you ever have something to ask me or tell me, you can always DM me! anyways, now what you've been waiting for-- this is over 3,000 words and i didn't mean for it to be. i literally pulled this fic idea from my ass. happy late holidays, and happy late 2016! enjoi xoxo)

***smut for u as a late present***

The wind was freezing as it hit Frank's face, along with the pleasant mixture of snow and rain that everybody loved. It was making the tip of his nose red, his cheeks burn, his eyes water, and to put it simply; Frank fucking hated winter.

The said kind of weather was what Frank dreaded about living the distance he did to his town plaza; it was at that distant where it was a waste to drive, but just too much to walk, and so he had to decide; did he want to lug on all his winter clothes and walk through this hell, or did he want to start up his car and wait ten minutes or so— in which he'd already be halfway there if he walked— for his car to get warm enough to actually work?

At sometime he began to not feel his toes, his scarf seemed to be doing him no good, and just when he was literally one block away from his apartment, his warm and toasty bed, his plush couch and fuzzy socks—

Something hit him in the back of the head.

Something hit him in the back of the fucking head - AKA the only warm part on his body - and cleared his orange hat right off the top of it.

Frank's body had never whipped around so fast, and it was all because that just struck his last goddamned nerve in this weather.

He saw a man standing a few feet away from him, eyes wide, vibrant red hair almost more blinding than the snow piled up on the sidewalk. He was wearing a blue jacket and these sweat pants that looked ridiculous to be wearing in the weather they were in.

Frank didn't really mean to glare at him, but he did. He looked down and noticed a purple plastic egg on the ground that had dug itself into the fluffy snow.

"Uhm, sorry—" The man began to speak, but closed his mouth when Frank held up his hand, palm facing the man.

Frank bent down, and picked up the egg, along with his hat.

"That really wasn't for you—" Was the man's next attempt.

"Just shut the fuck up, alright? Now this- this better be worth my fucking time," Frank spat, and he just saw the guy's eyes flash with fear. Great.

The man figured now is the time to walk away, but Frank grabbed his wrist, and pulled him underneath an overhanging ceiling connected to one of the stores. He pushed him against the wall, "What's in this?"

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for it to hit you,"

"Uh-huh," Frank said, scanning the guys face. Yeah, he was kind of totally stunning now that Frank had the chance to examine him— but he threw a fucking egg at his head.

Frank squeezed each side of the egg with each hand, twisting them apart carefully. There was a rock taped to the bottom, and a piece of paper on the inside.

"Did you really think it was a good idea to throw this at me?" Frank asked, and he could see how embarrassed this guy was. Fucking hilarious, honestly.

"No, I—"

"Oh my God, could you keep your gob shut for a second? Like, fuck. What do I have to do to keep you quiet?"