A Better Day- Kellic

***smut***

Kellin Quinn shivers, as a big gust of wind hits his fragile body. He just walked out of Shoppers Drug Mart, and now, he has to make his way home in the cold. It was -7 degrees outside, and Kellin has to walk home in this. 

Why had he gone to Shoppers in the first place? Well, it’s 8 o’clock, exactly an hour before Vic Fuentes, Kellins boyfriend, gets home from work, and Kellin wants to give him a good time, since everyday this week, Vic had to work late. Vic took the car to work, so Kellin had to walk to get some things necessary for the romantic night ahead. It’s a good thing that their house is only 15 minutes away from the store. 

Kellin had bought a box of Trojan condoms, lube, candles, and 12 roses. He has to get home quickly, so nothing happens to the pretty flowers.

Kellins face burns, and he can’t wait to walk through the door of his house, leading to heat. His walk speeds up, and eventually, he sees the flickering street light, meaning his house is close by.

A few minutes later, and Kellin has his coat, hat, and shoes off, and is running upstairs to set up everything he has planned. He starts by making the bed, switching the sheets from blue, to purple, and fluffing up their feather duvet. He places the condoms and lube in the side drawer next to the bed, and randomly (but nicely) places the vanilla candles around the room. He gets a little basket, which he had found in the closet, and picks out 6 roses. He picks off all the petals, and put them in the basket.

He scatters the petals everywhere; on the bed, on the bookcase, floor, desk, anywhere. Then, he takes the other 6 roses, and places them in specific spots; 1 on the ‘Welcome’ mat outside (so Vic has an idea of what’s inside), 2 in a vase in the kitchen (to remind them of this night for a while), 2 on the bed, crisscrossing over the other, and 1 in Kellins mouth, for when Vic opens the bedroom door.

Kellin lights the candles, and strips down, so that he is naked. He went over to their dresser, and grabs a pair of red boxers, slipping them on. He checks the time, and it’s 8:53pm, which means Vic should be home soon. Kellin shakes with excitement, as he waits for the familiar jingle of car keys, and the front door to open.

At 9:04pm, Vic parks the car in the driveway to his home, and gets out. He walks up the steps to the front door, stepping on something before he unlocked it. He looks down, and sees a rose there. He picks it up, smells it, and smiles. He opens the door, and closes it once he is inside, kicking off his shoes.

“Kellin, I’m home!” Vic yells. He takes off his jacket, and walks into the living room, throwing it on the couch. He went into the kitchen, to get water for the rose, but notices there are already 2 roses in a pretty blue vase. Vic gently places the rose with the other 2, and heads upstairs, to where his boyfriend awaits. 

Kellin hears Vics footsteps, and positions himself on the bed (already making sure to take the thorns off of the roses), rose in his mouth, and one leg crossed over the other, as he lay on his side. Kellin watches intently as the door handle turns, and the door opens, revealing Vic. 

He had always looked handsome in his work uniform. A white button up shirt, red tie, and black pants. 

“Oh, h-hi.” Vic stutters, eyes scanning Kellins body. There was no doubt that he is already getting turned on. Kellin takes the rose out of his mouth, twirling it in between his fingers. “Hey,” Kellin says seductively. “That shirt looks very becoming on you. But, if I were on you, I’d be coming too.”