Some Boys - Frerard

***smut***

Gerard and Frank were best friends in their 11th year of school. They hardly did anything without being attached at the hip, and if they did, it was most likely hygienic things, like using the bathroom, or showering.

So, this was normal. Not being able to sleep at 2am, after a long night of eating junk food, and watching shitty zombie movies. The two boys were laying on Gerard's bed, and simply doing nothing. All they could hear was their breathing, and it was almost like they were having a silent conversation. It was quiet, until Gerard shifted, pulling the covers up a little higher. "I'm cold,"

"Maybe you shouldn't have made us both sleep in our boxers, then," Frank replied with, and Gerard just huffed. "You can't tell me you don't do that at home,"

"Yeah. At home. I'm at your house right now," Frank said. Gerard huffed yet again, this time more exasperated. "I can't fall asleep with pajamas on. You can't either, and I know that. It's a fact,"

Frank rolled his eyes, and a smile played at his lips when Gerard cuddled into him. "Whatever," he settled for saying, really having nothing else to add in.

Gerard grinned. "Exactly," he said, trying to look at Frank, but it was pitch black in the room. He pressed his body against Frank's side, shivering. Frank jolted away at the freezing boy next to him. "Jesus Christ, Gerard. You're a fucking ice cube,"

"Can you- Frank, please, I'm fucking cold," Gerard whined, curling into Frank, taking all of his heat, and just relishing in it. "Ger-ard," Frank stretched his name out, feeling his skin turn gelid. "You're not helping me, though,"

"Good," Gerard said, smiling. He put a leg over Franks thighs, spooning his side. He moved his calve up, making Frank suck in a breath at the spot it brushed against.

"Gerard, stop, that's my fucking dick you're on, get off," Frank said, nudging Gerard a bit. "You like it," the red-head mumbled, pressing closer to Frank- if possible- and moving his leg again.

Frank gasped, and crossed his ankles, tightening them. "Stop, what the fucking fuck, Gee," he said, but this time, he didn't make any moves to actually put an end to Gerard's mischief.

Gerard pushed his crotch against Frank's leg, and it was meant to be a joke, to really get Frank aggravated, but that didn't happen. Instead, Frank made a tiny whining sound, pulling Gerard on top of him. "For fucks fucking sake, Gerard,"

And then they were kissing. It was rough, and forceful, giving them both a mouthful of lust. This wasn't the first time they had kissed, if pecks count. It was a dare, and they blushed immediately after their lips had touched.

But this kiss; fuck. One of Gerard's hands had flung up to grip Frank's shoulder, pressing his face closer, harder against Frank's.

They continued the kiss for a minute or two, before Gerard broke away. "Wait, uh," he didn't even know what happened.

"What?" Frank asked, voice airy, and there was a hint of desperation behind it. "What the fuck was that all about?" Gerard asked, and that just made Frank confused.

"What do you mean? I thought that this was what you wanted," he said. The crotch rubbing just made him think- oh.

"No, uh, I was just. I was joking, you see, and like," Gerard was sure he was blushing. He was on top of Frank, and had turned the situation awkward by a smidgen. "No, I know that now," Frank said, but it came out as more of a mewl. He felt so stupid for not catching on sooner, for not catching on right away. He couldn't help but think that he had changed everything. He initiated a make-out session with his best friend. He should've know Gerard was just fucking with him.