A Frappe-Eat-My-Ass

([A/N] i told myself i would post this tomorrow, or the day after, but i just couldnt wait to share it with all of you. i hope you like rimming... enjoi xoxo)

***smut***

Frank walked out of the Starbucks, and he licked his lips. He could still taste him on them, and for fucks sake, he wanted more. He read what was written on his cup again.

'Next time, order a grande frappe-eat-my ass. You won't be displeased (;'

Frank thought about it for a minute, shut his eyes as he leant against the wall of the café. He couldn't believe himself when he imagined Gerard's tongue in his ass. How he'd make the shorter man squirm and moan and— you get the point, and he had to stop thinking about stuff like that in public. His eyes screwed open, and he almost screamed when Ophelia was standing right there in front of him.

"Hi!" She beamed, a knowing smirk on her face.

"Fuck you," Frank groaned, taking a sip of his drink, and Ophelia didn't miss the black ink on the cup. She snatched the drink from Frank's hands, "Motherfucker, give that back,"

Ophelia howled when she read the writing. "Order that. Fucking order that, Frank, he's got a— a thing for necks and ass, my God, if you give him a billion hickeys and then let him eat you out? You've got a fucking keeper, let me tell you,"

Frank wanted her to be his best friend.

"Yeah?" Frank asked, and any source of anger kind of faded away. He grinned. "Fuck, I can't believe I've met someone so perfect like him. He's so cute, and I just. I really want to date him. And stuff. And suck his dick again,"

Ophelia returned the smile Frank wore, "My dear, you will. He talks to me about you a lot. I can tell he likes you like you like him, if not more,"

Frank couldn't help but smile wider, the sentence a bit confusing, but he totally got it. His smile hurt, he was holding it for so long, but it refused to die down. Frank wondered how this dude liked him so much. God, if only Gerard knew his thoughts at the beginning. Maybe he'd run, maybe Frank would've sucked his dick a while ago. Who knew, really.

"But I just—" Frank thought, then sighed, deflating by the tiniest bit. "How do I ask him out? Like, what would he like? Flowers and chocolate, watching Star Wars first, a fancy dinner, maybe the aquarium?"

Ophelia laughed at Frank's eagerness, but before she could say anything, a voice beat her to it, "Any of those I'd be fine with,"

Frank turned around, and saw Gerard standing on the other side of the entrance. He had a cigarette balanced between his middle and pointer finger.

All that was running through Frank's head was fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck because how had be not seen him there? Wait, how the fuck did Ophelia not see him there?

Frank sent Ophelia a quick look, to which she just smiled innocently back. Motherfucker.

"Oh, uh, great," Frank said, and watched as Gerard pulled in a mouthful of smoke, and goddamn it, he could die from those sticks of nicotine. That wasn't supposed to be hot, but Gerard was just making it look like that.

Gerard hummed, turning his head to the side and smirking at Frank. Frank sucked in a breath and smiled back, and when did he become the fucking shy one? Yeah, he'd show Gerard shy when he's ramming into his ass and pulling his hair so hard that he—

"So," Ophelia broke the silence, and Frank looked at her. He took a sip of his drink, and saw Gerard look at her, too, out of the corner of his eye. "I heard you two fucked,"