It's 'She' - Frerard

([A/N] I began to write this awhile ago. just touched it up and wrote a bit more. enjoi xoxo!)

Bob made a face as he watched Gee sit down in the seat in front of him. He turned to Ray, nudging his shoulder, "'The fuck is he doing sitting up here?"

"I dunno, man. Look at that skirt, though. Doesn't he know how to fuckin' dress?" Ray asked, eyes glued to Gee's figure.

Frank's ears had perked up the second Bob had started talking. He didn't know Gee all that well; he had spoke to her once or twice in the library, because she liked the same comic books he did. He just couldn't stand when people mis-gendered on purpose. He couldn't help but poke Bob's shoulder from where he sat behind the two bullies. Bob turned around instantly at the unexpected touch.

"She," Frank said, and Bob made a huh sound, and Frank sighed, "It's she, actually. Not he. She,"

Bob raised an eyebrow, and Frank rolled his eyes. "She's a girl, Bob," He specified, and Bob scoffed. Ray reiterated the noise, "Uh, I'm pretty sure he has a dick,"

Frank shot a look at Gee, and noticed that she was simply drawing in her sketchbook. Her shoulders were slightly hunched around her ears, though; almost like she was cringing.

"That doesn't matter," Frank said, voice getting more strict by the second. "Leave her alone, alright?"

Bob huffed, turning around in his seat. "Fuckin' faggots," He mumbled, and Frank had just had enough already.

"You listen here," Frank spoke up, voice catching only a half of the class' attention. Bob turned around, looking at Frank. He looked annoyed and uninterested, but Frank was beyond over with Bob's attitude.

"You aren't allowed to speak like that. This is the 21st goddamn century. Get over yourself, and stop being such a fucking asshole all the time," Frank lowered his voice, causing the students to get back to their own work.

Ray avoided the situation this time, writing something on a yellow piece of paper. Meanwhile, Bob was left a bit speechless, and Frank was feeling very proud of himself, until Bob spoke, "Why? He's a fucking—"

"She," Frank hissed, and Bob rolled his eyes once more, "What-the-fuck-ever," and he turned around before the teacher really started to take notice.

Frank snuck a glance at Gee, and her wrist was held still against the paper. He wondered what she was thinking. Had he made too much of a scene? Maybe she was embarrassed. Frank put his hand against his forehead, and put his pencil's eraser up to his lip. He thought for a bit, before deciding to get to work on his English.

The period ended, and Frank put the sheet he was working on into his English binder. It was lost forever, then. His binder wasn't sorted at all. Forgetting English, thank God he had lunch next. He was hungry, and he was almost positive that he had a five dollar bill at the bottom of his coat pocket.

When he leant down to grab his bag to finally leave, he was met with a lace skirt and pale, shaven legs. He looked up, and his eyes widened. He smiled, hiding all of the nervousness he could. "Hey, Gee,"

Frank got up, and pushed his chair in like a good boy. He slung his bag over his shoulder, and faced Gee. She took a deep breath in, and watched Ray and Bob leave. She heaved the breath out, and shook her head a bit. "Thank you so much,"

Frank's mouth opened a little, and he ended up smiling, eyes filled with joy and appreciativeness. "Of course," He said. "I wouldn't allow that to go unsaid upon, y'know? They shouldn't treat you like that,"