⁰⁰¹・⁰⁰¹・⁰⁰¹

ᜊDREMONI HAYDᜊ ³ʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREMONI HAYDᜊ ³ʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all got out the car and quan was all hype like he never seen a fight before.

"Ard lamoni i got you, ima go take some before pictures you better get them good or ima say i don't know you" he said skipping over to the girls.

Dremoni palmed his face talking to his twin sister , "so your lil dumb ass telling me, that they was talking shit so you gonna fight all five?"

Lamoni nodded, "yup, my friend on the way too , she gon take two ima take three"lamoni said making Dremoni huff and look at quan walking back over.

"you know at one point you got grow up.you can't be fighting people just cuz they jealous of you"i said.

"What you got Allem camera's for?"i said to wish as he walked back to us

"because I'm about to record for world star, one fa my live, 3 for my amusement in different angles And one for YouTube" quan said laughing.

"this shit so ghetto, you fucked up in the head" dremoni  said to moni going on his phone. "boy i don't give a fuck bout nunadat"moni said looking over at the girls.

"Oh my god mon, the gay boy trynna fight me too you better get the draco , pew pew"she said making guns with her fingers.

"that's not a draco sound " dremoni said as she rolled her eyes. she looked at this girl getting out a car and ran over.

dre didn't know the girl , but he  knew she caught his attention a second too long.He saw her face and his eyes started instantly following her every move. She was still beautiful in the baggy sweats and shirt she had on because she was clearly ready to fight.

"That strong ass neck and that long ass Adam's apple ,You ugly ass baby dyke"quan was arguing with a girl from across the park.

"you really arguing with a female?that's really feminine of you"Moni said walking over with her friend.

he sighed and faced her . "shut up, your tummy sag" he simply said making moni roll her eyes and put her attention on me and the girl .

"well quan you already know her but, dremoni this is my best friend synai , and synai this is my twin brother dremoni"

Synai waved at him with a little smile and dre just nodded his head at her.

The girls started walking towards them making synai huff.

Dremoni started to realize, she don't look like the type to fight, but he pushed that thought away when synai was looking bored as the girls just kept talking.

"Synai you a bitch, you all quiet" one of the girls,  Kamari , said looking synai up and down.

synai sighed, "no , i'm quiet because if we was gonna talk then we could've did this over the phone, this not really entertaining me though so." synai said shrugging unfazed by fat-mari.

"if you so ready synai then run up" A big girl said mugging synai.

"y'all gon calm down on my best friend though, you can talk shit about me dont do her" moni said bucking her head.

"moni you puss-" Another girl started to say  making synai throw a punch to her head cutting her off.

synai's punches kept connecting and the girl clearly didn't know what to do because she wasn't hitting back.

"AT THIS POINT THIS IS ASSAULTTT" Quan said recording on all his cameras.

The girls saw that they friend wasn't winning so they ran up i guess trying to jump synai but Moni was punching and kicking all four.

everybody was on the floor and moni and synai was still winning even though it was more of them.

Quan was all close trynna get all the right angles and somebody kicked one of his cameras.

"HELL NAW" quan said and started chasing the gay boy.

"quan yo come on" dremoni said walking over to the girls still fighting.

quan grabbed moni. "ard yo that's enough"dremoni said trying to grab synai.

when all the girls seen that moni was gone they all started trynna hit synai.

dremoni didn't know what the hell to do, he was kicking bitches in they heads still trynna pull synai.

he huffed , he don't got time for this. he kicked some more girls lufting synai up by her thighs and carrying her to his car. "y'all so gad damn ghetto"quan said giggling watching the videos.

dre put synai in the front seat and moni and quan got in the backseat.

"moni how she fight more than you and they wanted to fight you"quan said screaming laughing.

" boy i was fighting four bitches fuck is you talking about" moni started yelling at him.

as they was arguing in the backseat dre said "put your seatbelt on"to synai, she huffed and slowly put it on.

"ion know why you got a attitude wit me, you the one that wanted to fight big bitches you should be out of breath" dre said before driving off.

"i'm sorry" she mumbled.

"y'all synai said im cute" lamoni said skipping down the stairs.

"Umm okay? Donut? Cookie? Slice of pie? Pat on the back?" quan said making her glare at him.

"quan like do you want to fightttt" lamoni said huffing.

" actually no, i'm watching this video back and you slammed that girl head into the floor" quan said shaking.

" i'm shaking in my boots moni" quan said rolling his eyes at her.

"can yall shut up" dre said , taking a pull from his blunt.