⁰¹¹・⁰¹¹・⁰¹¹

♡SYNAI PATRICE♡ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 awkward months later

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 awkward months later

i turned my phone off and threw it onto lamoni lap. then i realized that i has nothing else to do so i picked it up again.

i huffed making lamoni roll her eyes and look my way. "girl what" she said rubbing her stomach.

"you hear that?"i said facing lamoni. lamoni shook her head no confused.

"it's music playing in my head" i said looking around making lamoni throw her head back and accidentally hit her head on the head board making us both burst out laughing.

" you my bid broo"lamoni said still laughing. " my dad said we should go to the trap , he barbecuing for all his black friends" lamoni said shaking her head.

" hey i'm always up for food" i said shrugging standing up.

" you really pregnant with both my nieces like" i said still shocked. lamoni found out she having twins.

" right, if only they damn dad would text back. he really in his d.t.m era" she said rolling her eyes.

i nodded. i went in the shower and got out putting on this nude color tank top with my black shorts and my nude colored bubble slides and my black chanel bag.

i did my edges and let my small individual braids out the bonnet letting it fall a little past my butt.

i walked out the bathroom and let lamoni go in there to get ready.

"alright i know i'm funny but i'm NEVER that funny that they liking it every five minutes" i said looking at 12k people liking the comment i made under shamar video.

not my fault he look like he got punched all over his body to the point where it left permanent dents and now he limping like he had a night with big sean.

-

when we got to the trap it was hella guys with guns clearly in they pockets. "at this point fuck the food here, mcdildos about to be the move " i said as we walked into the trap.

we found uncle kirk and he smiling like shit skippy.

"hey yall" he said hugging us. "hayy hayy where my plate?" i said making him mug me. "girl get out wit that" he said rolling his eyes laughing.

" not gon lie synai, you getting balder and balder everyday" quan said loud enough for a good amount of people to hear before burst out laughing.

this guy walked over to where we was and dapped up uncle kirk and quan.

" he kinda cute but he kinda look like a dyke"lamoni whispered to me. "Nah he giving very much fem, I believe he take the strap"i said making her chuckle.

" fat ass hirp lip" she said making us burst out laughing making him mug us.

" yo ass pregnant ian worried about shit yo hoe ass saying on folks" he says scoffing making lamonis jaw drop.