⁰¹⁴・⁰¹⁴・⁰¹⁴

⏤͟͟͞͞☆LAMONI HAYD☆ ¹ˢᵗᵖᵒᵛᴺᵉˣᵗᵈᵃʸ

ᴺᵉˣᵗᵈᵃʸ

i sat up seeing synai still sleep. we talked all night.

i looked at my phone and seen 100 messages from quan and 150 messages from dremoni.

i mugged my phone.

me-what happened!

i texted that to both of them,i'm not about to read all them messages though.

dremoni facetimed me and i answered and he was mugging me.

"what" i said gently moving synais head off my thigh and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"why y'all not replying to us" quan put his face in the camera.

"ion wanna talk to you i'm talking to my brother"i said.

"what he do?"demoni said. "i'm good thanks"i said before spitting.

dremoni sucked his teeth. "it's y'all both fucking with the same girl , that's what's taking me out" i said laughing knowing i'm mad as shit.

i hung up on them.i went to the bathroom and did what i had to do in the morning.

i went in the kitchen and started making breakfast for dinner because it's literally 6pm.

somebody knocked on the door and i see quan and dremoni. i was about to close the door but dremoni pushed it.

"are you okay?that was too much shit i hope you not stressing lamani foreal"dremoni said sitting on a stool

i nodded. he hugged me tight. "you gon be good i promise"he said making me almost cry.

"bye get out my face" i said wiping my tears pushing him into synai room and closing the door.

i looked at quan and mugged him. "i don't know what you came for you really a dog ass nigga" i said laughing.

"i swear i never fucked with that girl in my life. shit this jawn new to me she got me questioning if i did and i didn't.she a fucking liar" he said .

she a fucking liar" he said