⁰⁰⁸・⁰⁰⁸・⁰⁰⁸

ᜊDREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i cant believe that nigga got my sister pregnant"i said as i leaned my chair back.

"dre they grown" synai said through the facetime call.

" i don't care, if i would've got you pregnant she would've got mad" i said making her scrunch her face up.

"i think we should mind our business" she said moving around.
" no ma i think we should kill her and make it look like suicide" i said licking my lips looking at her straighten her hair in the camera.

"dremoni what" she said laughing.

i huffed and threw my arm over my head. "i miss you bro" i said making her scrunch her face up. "if im anything im definitely not your bro" she said making me chuckle.

"no foreal i really miss you" i said looking at her out her lipgloss on. " i miss you too, i also miss my niece" she said making me roll my eyes.

"if it's anything it's going to be a boy. im over here telling you i miss you and you talking about that- let me stop" i cut myself off laughing.

" yeah let you stop , that's gonna be a beautiful baby" she said before sharing her screen making a tiktok.

"send me dat" i said just watching her. " you look beautiful synai" i said closing my eyes.

"thank you" she said putting her face out the camera, i could tell she was blushing.

" you act like this every time i say that" i said smiling. " because you be catching me off guard" she said putting her shoes on.

" i know you not getting no uber when i have a car and i'm completely free" i said mugging her.

"uhm i am " she said smiling like im playing.

"ard bro whatever, ima pick you up though" i said scrolling through my notifications.

" ok bye" she said. "you hype to leave me, you can be on the phone at work" i said mugging her.

"so when we finna hang up?" she said. "til i see you" i said making her smile. "this how you catch feelings" synai mumbled. "we already did that" i said making her smile more.

-

i made synai set the phone up so i can see her work all day.

"you look real tired ma"i said making her straight face me.

we held eye contact for the longest she ever let me. "you must want me to come up in there, never look at me like that a day in yo life foreal" i said blushing for not even the first time with this girl.

"i'm surprised you stayed on the phone all day , i'm almost about to clock out" she laughed. " i think i'm attached to you" i said slapping my head.

"aw that's cute" she said pouting at me making me straight face her. she went to the back and got her stuff before walking out and hanging up.

i mugged the phone before getting out the car and mugging her as she walked over to me. she rolled her eyes.

"what i do" she says putting her hand on her hip. "you hung up on me, ian even see you yet" i said still mugging her but licking my lips.

"im sorry" she said trynna hold in her laugh. "oh wow" i said going to the driver seat.

" you didn't give me no hug" she said frowning as she got in the car. i rolled my eyes and pulled her onto my lap hugging her for a good five minutes.

" you getting thick" i said rubbing her butt." thanks" she said patting my shoulder before going back to her seat.

" naw i'm about to fuck you up" i said palming my face making her laugh.

when we got to the house i saw lamoni in the living room. synai was about to go to hug her but i lifted her by her legs and carried her to my room.

"dremoni" she said mugging me.

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗.

"what" i said laying on my bed with her on top of me. "why you do that" she said as i rubbed her thighs.

" because i don't disrespect pregnant women and something was about to fly out we had to hurry up and get up out of there" i said making her roll her eyes and get up.

" you need to talk to her" she said grabbing my hand pulling me down stairs. "damn hulk" i said mugging her when we got down the steps.

she straight faced me. "i'm sorry ma" i said hugging her waist and kissing her forehead before sitting next to the demon.

synai hugged lamoni and signaled for me to hug her. i put my hand out for a dap making lamoni start to cry making my jaw drop.

" see i told you dummy" synai said palming her face. " talk to her" she said before going upstairs to take a shower.

i put my arm over my sister.
"i'm sorry moni, but on some real shit i didn't expect this at all. jamari not fit to be no father and i'm slowly processing the fact that y'all had sex" i said scrunching my face up making her chuckle and whip her eyes.

" i know , but i don't like when my family is disappointed in me, not even my family.. my twin brother. like  you and dad are all the family i trust" she said making me hug her.

-

i went in my room seeing this little girl knocked out with my shorts and shirt on.

i guess she felt me looking at her because she opened her eyes and mugged me.

" you know synai, i'm really about to fuck you up if you mug me one more time" i said picking her up and putting her in the air.

"stop stop put me down" she said kicking her feet. i sucked my teeth and laid her on the edge of the bed.

" you gon stop playing with me" i whispered in her ear making her smile.

" ok" she said rolling her eyes. i laid on the bed and she tried to lay on me making me mug her. her jaw dropped and she was about to get up and i know she was about to go sleep in lamoni room.

i pulled her on top of me and just stared at her while she mugged me.

" you so pretty" i said licking my lips making her stop mugging me.

i cuffed her butt to pull her closer to me before pecking her lips repeatedly.

i started slowly tongue kissing her making her rap her arms around my neck.

i really do got feelings for synai like on a different level than i did for anybody.

i pulled away  making her smile.
" lamoni said we next" i said looking her in her eyes. "hell naw" she said giving me a smart smile.

i chuckled before pulling her close and tucking my head in her shoulder.