⁰⁰⁵・⁰⁰⁵・⁰⁰⁵

♡SYNAI PATRICE♡ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ4 weeks later

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
4 weeks later

i sighed, i get off work in five minutes. i finished up serving my last customer before going to the back to get my stuff.

i put my work bookbag on and sat down. i looked at my phone and got a message from a unknown number.

-yo

sorry, who is this?-

-dremoni.

oh. hey dremoni 👋-

dremoni- hey synai😂
dremoni- where you at?

at work-

dremoni- send me the address, i'm about to pick you up.

ok.

i sent him the location confused.

a couple minutes later he told me he was outside. i clocked out and walked outside seeing him lean on his car as he was on his phone.

i walked up to him. "hey dremoni" i said with my arms out making him mug me.

"what" he said putting his phone in his pocket. "a hug.don't be rude."i said frowning putting my arms down making him smile.

he picked my arms up and put it around his neck before hugging my waist looking me in my eyes.

i tilted my head. "you high?" i said making him chuckle. " a little bit" he said opening the passenger door.

i sat in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. as he drove he automatically started blasting his music and speeding.

i was watching reels on instagram as he turned the music down to speak.

"you hungry?"he said looking at me. i nodded still looking at my phone.

"i dont read minds shordy, is you hungry?" he said moving my face to face him.

"yes i am hungry dremoni" i said before looking back at my phone rolling my eyes.

he pulled over and looked at me. "you got a attitude ma?" he said leaning back looking at me.

"no i do not" i said putting my phone down. "i'm just tired"i said looking out the window.

"you can go to sleep after i get you food what you want?" he said and i said chick fil a.

-
i woke up to him carrying me into his room. i blushed covering my face,  as he laid me on his bed.

he looked at my face and sucked his teeth. "so you made me carry your lil grown self and you was awake" he said chuckling with low eyes.

i sucked my teeth. "boy stop playing i'm not even heavy"i said going on my phone.

i felt him lift me up and rap my legs around his waist before he laid back on his bed with me laying on him.

"you so beautiful" he said looking at me. "thank you" i said smiling.

"like you really really beautiful like i can't explain it type" he said looking at nothing.

"thank you" i said nodding. he rapped his arms around my waist .

"you know i barley know you but like i was missing you a lot" he said looking around still looking at nothing.

i sighed. "bye dremoni you just talking " i said going on my phone.

" i'm not i always be missing you sooooooooo soooooooo soooooooooo much and-and you so pretty"he said giving my neck peck kisses.

.....

-

when i woke up i was still in his grip as he slept. i reached for my phone waking him up on accident.

" oh i'm sorry dremoni" i said grabbing my phone. he rolled his eyes and moved me off of him.

"oh d-did i do something?" i said. he went on his phone. "my high worn out that's it" he said moving my leg off him.

i felt tears forming, that's all i am? "oh uhm" i said hearing my voice crack making him look at me.

he smacked his teeth. "synai".
i ignored him and grabbed my stuff before walking out to lamoni room.

i stopped at the door hearing some ..nasty noises. i shook my head whiping more of my tears.

i turnt around and dremoni was right behind me. "excuse me" i said keeping my head down.

i was walking past him until he grabbed my hand. "synai i didn't mean to hurt your feelings for real"

" my-my feelings are not hurt-" "now you lying" he cut me off licking his lips.

"i'm not im just very tired-you took two naps" he said making me roll my eyes.

"you wanna talk?"he said looking me right in my eyes. i huffed and nodded.

i walked in his room and sat in his gaming chair spinning.

" i only been in one relationship in my life and it didn't end good, i been stopped being hugged up with girls but for some reason you was just different to me.. i am weirdly attracted to you and i don't fully understand my feelings " he said licking his lips at me making me smile uncontrollably and spin away from him.

"i never been in a relationship before and i never had someone that actually wanted to spend time with me so that's why i kinda felt a little hurt but that's my fault i guess" i said looking down.

he was just staring at me, not like his high stare.

"why are you looking at me like that" i said covering my face.

he smiled. "you know i wasn't lying right?" he said making me look confused. "when i said you real beautiful and i be missing you" he said licking his lips.

"oh" i said looking down hiding my smile. "well we don't even really talk for you to be missing me that much" i said looking at him.

" you right, i'm trynna get to know you though" he said looking me in my eyes.

"so we friends?"he said standing up from the bed opening his arms making my jaw drop. " i thought we was friends already" i said making him chuckle.

"ok so, we best friends right?"he said making me hug his waist. "you think your sister will be ok with sharing her best friend with her twin brother" i said looking up at him smiling.

"she was ok with us being hugged up she'll be fine" he said making me roll my eyes.

" my head hurt" i said laying in his bed. "your food outside" he said sitting down on the bed on his phone.

"but my legs hurt too" i whined making him look at me. "too bad" he said making me roll my eyes and get up.

before i could make a step he pushed me back on the bed and went and got my food.

he came back and handed it to me. "thank youu"i said hugging his waist as he ignored me.

i rolled my eyes and laid my head on the head board and ate. he laid his head on my stomach making me roll my eyes.