⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³

𖨆JAYQUAN WALKER𖨆 ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʸ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʸ.

"ew she stink" i said before taking the blunt from dremoni.

"i'm ready for all these bitches to get the fuck" dremoni said shaking his head.

kimora , synai and lamoni came out the room.

"your sister look good" "synai look good" me and dremoni said at the same time before looking at each other.

"naw we high" i said shaking my head taking another pull.

"no synai look real good not even the high talking" dremoni said licking his lips as they walked over to us.

"hey yall" lamoni said waving sitting on the couch. "hey dyke"i waved at her.

kimora sat next to me and synai sat next to dremoni.

synai instantly went on her phone and kimora started annoying me.

these two girls came up to dremoni giggling.

"excuse me" the girl said to dremoni with her phone already out but he was just staring at synai.

"excuse me, are you dremoni?"the girl said and then he looked at her.

"yea"he said going on his phone

ᜊDREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do a little rapping stuff here and there, mostly people in philly know me but this girl didn't look like she from here.

"can i get a picture please?" she said smiling all hard.

i shrugged and stood up and took the picture with her.

i looked at synai , she had a tight black dress that hugged her curves real good in my opinion, she had a lace front with straight black hair that reached her waist and had some white heels and a white Chanel bag.

she looked up from her phone looking at me , i licked my lips looking at her face.

" where you work at? i feel like i've seen you somewhere"i said just trying to start conversation , i know ian seen her no where but with my sister.