⁰⁰⁶・⁰⁰⁶・⁰⁰⁶

♡SYNAI PATRICE♡ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ2 months later

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
2 months later

"dremoni shut uppp" i said as he was on FaceTime watching shakayla every move as she install my wig.

"no because you not getting in my car looking a mess so you better make sure she do it good" he said mugging me.

i rolled my eyes and hung up on him. "that's your boyfriend? y'all cute" she said laughing. i shook my head. "that's my annoying best friend" i said rolling my eyes.

"oh, i thought y'all was a couple" she said. i shook my head no.

"why you don't install your own wigs ?"shakayla said doing the edges.

"i just don't be feeling like doing my own hair, i'll do anybody else's though" i said recording my self.

dremoni❤️- why is you playing with me for?
dremoni❤️-never hang up on me in your life.

whatever dremoni, i'm done-

dremoni❤️ sent 500

aww thank you🥺-

dremoni❤️-yeah whatever i'll tell you if you can exit without me pulling off

i rolled my eyes and sent him a video . he always playing like i don't look good.

dremoni❤️-hurry up before i pull off anyway.

i unsent the video and said my byes to shakayla before leaving.

i started walking to dremoni who was leaning on his car. "why you unsend the video?"he said hugging me.

"because that's cringy ion like sending people videos of myself" i said making him straight face me.

"if youn just send me the video, every time you take a video of yourself send it to me so you can feel more comfortable with sending videos"he smirked at me making me roll my eyes.

we got in the car and he was examining me. "what? i look bad?" i said putting my lip gloss on as i looked in the mirror.

"n- if you looked bad you wouldn't be in this car right now" he said making me chuckle. "naw but you look beautiful" he said making me smile.

"thank you". he nodded before blasting his music. i was recording myself rapping along one of his songs.

he looked at me smiling uncontrollably. he turnt it down looking at me jaw dropped.

"synai" "yes" "you know my song?" he said still smiling. "yes i listen to it everyday. not on no weird stuff" i said laughing.

he just was staring at me making me look around not knowing what to do. i could tell it meant something to him.

he shook his head turning the music back up. "nah you is perfect" i heard him say mostly to himself.  i was taking more videos of me rapping his songs before we pulled up to his house.

"send me all them videos"he said as we walked to the door. "all the videos i was rapping or- i already told you wassup" he cut me off looking me dead in my eyes.

"ok i'll send you all of them" i said smiling. "ok" he said opening the door. i walked in and saw kimora , quan and lamoni playing mario kart.

"hey guys" i said hugging everybody. "i'm still stuck on how me and my brother is sharing a best friend" lamoni said watching dremoni pull me to sit with him.

"you always stuck, because you so slow"quan said mugging her.

"bitch ya pappy slow" lamoni bucked her head at him. "i don't have a father dummy , your dead granny slow hoe worry about that"quan said bucking his head back.

dremoni put one of his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

i was recording a lip sync video for tiktok and he was in the frame and he just kept staring at me through the camera making me mess up.

" stop looking at me like that you making me mess up dre" i said about to delete it. " don't delete it send me dat" he said watching me making sure i sent it to him.

" ok but don't show nobody that please, i look a mess" i said about to start recording again. " why would i show somebody my video" he said making me blush again.

" you look good" he said before closing his eyes. " thank you" i mumbled as i sent him his 500 back.

" you must want me to slap you" he said eyes still closed. " ion know why you sent it to me anyway" i said laying my head on his head which was still on my shoulder.

of course he being annoying and sent it back.