⁰¹⁰・⁰¹⁰・⁰¹⁰

ᜊDREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ᴺᵉˣᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ

DREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᴺᵉˣᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ

i'm not gon lie, i've been doing dumb stuff since synai ain't been talking to me. but today gotta be the dumbest.

we found out that jamari ain't been talking to nobody because he don't want the child, me and quan too damn trigger happy because we outside this nigga house waiting for him to come out.

" i'm not gon lie, i miss my lil sister synai" quan said fake crying. "you telling me" i said watching some of the videos she sent me a while ago.

"yo he right there" quan said making us both get out the car and take our guns out.

"you know my sister pregnant right jamari?"i said walking towards him, this nigga already got his hands up.

"y-yeah" he said looking down. "then why you ain't taking care of her?"i said pointing the gun at him.

"right, you was being dirty and went being grown with my wife now you acting like a kid" quan said making me chuckle.

"ard , i don't want kids but ima help" he said making us nod and get back in the car.

as he was walking to wherever quan shot him a couple times before we drove off going about our day.

"nice day" i said turning. "right? thought it was just me feeling this good air" quan said before we both started laughing.

we pulled up to the house and walked in seeing Lamoni being fat eating Chinese food.

"eh you must wanna be big" quan said making me hit his chest. "what? it's cute to be big , especially when you pregnant" he said as she ignored us eating more.

"oh uh i got company in my room, dremoni especially you don't bother her" she said glareing at me making me go right to her room and peek my head in there.

synai was sitting at lamoni vanity braiding her hair with weave. i scratched my head, i wanna say something but i don't.

i guess she felt me looking at her because she turnt and looked at me. "hey dremoni" she said lowly smiling a little.

"hey synai" i said walking in the room. i was just watching her braid her hair.

"you ok?" i said looking down at her. "yeah, i missed you" she said facing me.

ion know how to feel, i'm a little high right now too.

"you clearly ain't miss me that much , you didn't talk to me for a week with no explanation. i thought i did something and i still don't know why you not talking to me" i said sitting on lamoni bed pulling my blunt out.

"lamoni doesn't want nobody to smoke in here- i don't care synai like i really don't " i cut her off chuckling taking a pull from my blunt.

"o-oh" she said looking down. i could tell i hurt her feelings but she had me stressing and all this shit thinking i did something wrong.

lamoni came in and mugged me. "why you smoking in here,, what you say to her" lamoni said looking at me then synai.

"nothing i'm fine" synai said turning away from us facing the mirror finishing her last braid.

i chuckled. "this shit dumb, now her feelings hurt" i said goin on my phone.

synai got up and left. "dremoni, you don't know what the fuck she's going through you can't do that" lamoni said now crying.

"everybody go through something , but they don't just cut people out they life like that" i said taking a pull from my blunt.

"dremoni what is wrong with you, i thought you liked her"she said making me shrug.

"well i'm not gonna let you play with my best friends feelings dremoni, i hope you happy" lamoni said before leaving.

i went downstairs and told quan we out. "we going to that party fuck this" i said going in the car.

a little later quan got in the car. " you know your latest music video everybody think synai your girl?"he said before laughing making me straight face him.

" no but that shit bumping" he said side eyeing me.