⁰⁰⁹・⁰⁰⁹・⁰⁰⁹

⏤͟͟͞͞☆LAMONI HAYD☆ ¹ˢᵗᵖᵒᵛᴺᵉˣᵗᵈᵃʸ

ᴺᵉˣᵗᵈᵃʸ

i went in dremoni room with pans about to wake them up but dremoni was laying in between synai legs playing the game while she slept.

i don't care. i was clapping the pans together making dremoni mug me. "what bro" he says before looking back at the tv.

"get off her, i'm taking her out" i said with my hands on my hips. "no you not" he said chuckling.

" yeah i'm about to find her a boyfriend" i said making him death stare me. "what? do she know that?" he said turning the game off.

" no but she gonna be so happy when i tell her. so get off her" i said. he ignored me and turnt around laying his face all in her coochie with his hands around her waist looking like he was going to sleep.

" she don't need no boyfriend" he mumbled. "yes she do, you keeping her hostage like she yours" i said rolling my eyes.

" she is mine so get out" he said making my eyes widen. my brother never claim nobody, i thought i would be hating this friendship but im loving it. my brother and my best friend happy.

"aw" i said tearing up. "what is you crying for?" he said huffing. "y'all so cute that's why" i said crying more covering my face.

synai sat up and looked at me. "why are you crying" synai said and i could tell she was about to cry. Since i knew her, every time somebody cry she cry.

"no synai don't cry i don't know why i'm crying" i says wiping my face. "y'all annoying me" dremoni said making us both mug him.

" move then" synai said looking at him still in between her legs. he shook his head no.

"ard dremoni foreal me and her about to go car shopping for me and i'm not gonna find her a boyfriend now stop being annoying and let her get up" i said making him roll his eyes and move to the other side of the bed.

i took synai in my room and bathroom to get ready.

-

when we went downstairs about to leave dremoni was death staring us. "what i do?" synai said as he walked towards her not looking away from her eyes.

" he so extra, he just want a hug" i said walking away knowing my brother.

and like i said he hugged her real tight.

"you know what dremoni, i kinda need you to drop us off because we have no ride" i said smiling at him hoping he'll say yes.

he nodded before going upstairs.

"y'all might as well date" i said as she sat on my lap. she huffed. synai is the friend that will sit on all her girl friends lap and call it comfy.

as we was driving dremoni kept staring at synai every stop light.
"look at the road hoe"i said making synai laugh.

"shut up" he said lowly as he pulled up to the car place. we all got out and he hugged me and hugged synai.