⁰⁰⁷・⁰⁰⁷・⁰⁰⁷

ᜊDREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ᴺᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ

DREMONI HAYDᜊ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᴺᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ

today i'm shooting a music video for one of my songs at a park.

i wanted kimora , lamoni, and quan in it, and maybe synai if her lil fine ass show up.

right now my manager making me look at these four girls to be the "love interest " in the video.

"uhm none"i said with a straight face. "we need a love interest dremoni" my manager said palming his face.
"they not my type"

synai walked in and hugged everybody.

i licked my lips with my arms open. ion even like hugs but her hugs mean something different to me.

she hugged my waist smiling. "how you get here?" i said looking down at her.

"a uber" she said touching her hair. "you always ubering somewhere" i said laughing. "uber my bestfriend" she said. " i thought i was your bestfriend" i said licking my lips looking her right in her eyes knowing how it effects her.

and like i knew she was gonna do , she coverd her face blushing. "you are , but next to uber....and lamoni..you a far third" she said making my jaw drop.

"is this your girlfriend? i never seen her around" my manager said. "this my bestfriend synai" i said making him shake her hand. "i'm mozzy, nice to meet you synai"

"well synai since your here, can you be our love interest? i mean dremoni is she your type" he said looking at me then her.

"she's exactly my type but i don't think she would wanna do that" i said going on my phone.

"do what?" she said. he told her about how we have to act. "uhm" she said with a yikes face.

"gurl just do it, it's not like y'all don't be hugged up anyway" kimora said walking up to us.

"right, just act how y'all normally act" quan said making me roll my eyes.

synai shrugged.

-
"be quiet" synai said to quan and kimora in the backseat.

"no you be quiet, you the one that lost the damn game"quan said mushing her head making me side eye him.

"nigga i know that's your lil bestfriend but guess what. that's my sister and ima fight her like the man she is" quan said side eyeing me back making me chuckle.

we pulled up to the trap because we ain't seen my pops in a minute.

"where lamoni at?" quan said as we got out the car. " she out witt jamari " i said opening the door for synai.

"thank you" she said and i nodded.
"jamari weird, he know she was my lil wife when we was in 5th grade"quan said making us all laugh.

"no like , kimora , synai am i lying?" he said making them shake they heads.
  we walked in and my pops was smoking a blunt. "why y'all got females in here while i'm smoking my joints" he said rolling his eyes.

"hey uncle"synai said smiling at him. "hey lil nysic"he said smiling hugging her.

i was just watching how cool her and my dad is. ion know why but i love that shit.

"hey son, why you let that ugly ass nigga cuff your sister" he said dapping me up making me shrug.

i watched synai follow kimora into the guest room.

my dad laughed. "you like that girl". "what?" i said scratching my head.

"no i support, synai been a nice girl, i knew her since she was in the damn womb" he said taking a pull.

"how you know her if she was in the womb?" quan said pulling his own blunt out.

my dad shook his head. "just think before you speak jayquan".

"why you not smoking son?"he said making me shrug. " i ain't been smoking in a while" i said.

i haven't smoked since i hurt synai feelings. i guess i really didn't like seeing her cry.

-

i walked in the room seeing synai had braided kimora hair. "thank you fave" she said smiling.

" y'all ain't been in here that long" i said hugging synai.

" no we have, ion know what y'all was doing" she said resting her head on my chest.

"you ready to go ma?" i said looking at her and she nodded yawning.

i chuckled. "you always tired" i said making her shrug.

"call your friend for me" i said making her call lamoni.

" hey bestfriend i missed you" synai says smiling in the camera.

"naw you fake because who ever heard of sharing a best friend with your twin brother" lamoni said clearly in her bed.

" wait. moni you been home this whole time?" i said putting my face in the camera.

" yes i been feeling sick all day" she said tucking her lips making synai look at me holding in her laugh.

"am i missing something?" i said clearly confused.

" no" synai said shaking her head.

-

we pulled up to my house and i turned the car off. "you wanna go to your apartment ?"i asked her making her shake her head.

" why you ask me if we already here at your house" she said chuckling. i shrugged getting out the car.

i opened her door and we went in the house seeing lamoni throwing up.

i instantly knew what was going on.

jamari about to get fucked up.