⁰¹²・⁰¹²・⁰¹²

♡SYNAI PATRICE♡ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" come on youn trust me" i said plugging in the clippers as he touched his hair looking in the mirror before looking at me like i'm crazy.
"no nigga"he said making my jaw drop.

i sat on his bathroom counter and grabbed his hand pulling him into my legs. he was smiling all hype whole time i'm just trynna give him a hair cut.

" come on please" i said looking him in his eyes and he licked his lips looking into mine debating.

i smiled at him. " aww you look so handsome" i said pouting at him making him roll his eyes and about to walk away but i grabbed his hands pulling him back to me and made him come real close.

he was staring at my lips and ian know what to do. " come on bro please" i said making him scrunch his face up. " bro?" he said making me nod like he slow.

he sucked his teeth. " bro stop playing with me" he said grabbing my neck coming even closer. "then you gonna call me bro" i said tilting my head as he wasn't letting go of my neck.

" come on please dre-z" i said smiling  putting my hand around his wrist because his hand was still on my neck making him suck his teeth. " you gonna stopping calling me dre-z bro i'm not jay-z" he said straight faceing me.

" ok can i cut your hair dre-z?" i said making him shake his head no. i sucked my teeth. " ard let go of my neck then" i said trying to move his hand.

he sucked his teeth. " who are you talking to?" he said as his face kept coming closer to mine. " let me go because youn want me to cut your hair" i said looking him in his face.

he rolled his eyes and pulled my neck close to him before tonguing me down. i was caught real off guard.

he picked me up by my legs and rapped it around his waist before cuffing my butt.

as we was still kissing i grabbed the razor and pulled away before looking at it trying to see how to turn it on.

" so synai, you trynna tell me you wanna cut my hair but you don't even know how to turn it on" he said looking me in my face.

" i do" i said turning it on before smiling at him. it

he tucked his bottom lip and shook his head no.

i sucked my teeth. " put me down" i said looking at the floor." he put me down and he grabbed the razor and started giving himself a haircut.

i watched from the door frame as he was laughing at me.

" ard i'm about to call wasshisname and give him a hair cut" i mumbled walking to the bed and grabbing my phone before dremoni quickly grabbed my neck laying me down.

" who you calling synai?" he said looking so serious.

" uhm" i said looking around. " popa johns" i said uncontrollably smiling at him .

he rolled his eyes and let me go before going back to cut his hair. i walked in and stood on the tub edge and just watched him.

he looked mad the whole time he was doing it. "your eyebrows all down and scrunchy your shit gon be leaning" i said making him slowly turn to face me making me look the other way.

when he finished he put the razor and stuff away before looking at it in the mirror.

i'm not gon lie his shit did look good and he looked so good. but i think i could've done just as good of a job as him.

i had my hands on my hips looking down at him from the thing i was standing on.

he was looking at me through the mirror with a clear attitude.

i rolled my eyes and jumped down and was walking out when he hit my butt making me roll my eyes again.

i went downstairs seeing quan sleep and lamoni still re-twisting his hair.

she looked at me clearly tired of him ,making me chuckle. " bro he told me re-twist his shit and he gon go to sleep" she said moving his head.

" bro your brother didn't let me give him a hair cut" i said crossing my arms sitting next to her. she side eyed me.

" girl we in two different situations , you can't cut hair baby" she said putting her hand on my shoulder making me roll my eyes.

i went upstairs to get my phone from dremonis bathroom and he on his wannabe lightskin shit staring at himself in the mirror for the longest.

i grabbed my phone and then noticed this big fact. "my butt getting fat hold up" i said turning looking at my butt through the mirror making dremoni finally acknowle me.

i mugged him when he looked at my butt before trying to walk out but his big body self blocked the door.

" excuse me" i said lowly looking at up at him but his face was scrunched up like something was confusing.

" turn around" he said doing the motions with his finger. i turnt around before facing him again making him smile.

" your butt is getting fat ma" he said hugging me as he cuffed my butt. " i know" i said moving him off me before sitting on his bed.

he stood in front of me looking at my pants "why you got my shorts on" he said licking his lips pulling me closer to him by the pants.

i sucked my teeth. "you so late" i said tilting my head looking up at him. "i'm tired"he said running his hands down his face.

"go to sleep" i said while on my phone. "put me to sleep"he said looking at me smirking.

dremoni plopped ontop of me almost crushing me. i sucked my teeth mugging him.

"hush little baby- bro you drawn cuz you know damn well"he cut me off.

we was just on our phones until his died and he decided to annoy me by saying the words to this video he had been watching on repeat.

"you so fine can i get a scoop"he said putting his face all in my tittys.

"come on brown sugar cinnamon spice and everything nice." he said making me chuckle.

"whatt" i was playing with his hair, that Tapperfade Haircut get a bitch.

"come onn,you smell like coco butter and love. i wanna love YOU" he said.

"baby damn you fine." he said making me blush, that baby word ALSO get a bitch.

"can i spend some time?we can drink some wine."he said making me gag and him chuckle.

"i can cater you all the time."he said closing his eyes.

"baby you just look so fine can you just be mine." he said and at his big age he fell asleep after that.