⁰¹³・⁰¹³・⁰¹³

♡SYNAI PATRICE♡ ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke and didn't see dremoni. i was confused until i seen it was 3:30pm. i went in the bathroom and did what i had to do in the morning.

when i was done i went downstairs and saw some guys i didn't know sitting on the couch playing the game with quan and dremoni.

i saw lamoni taking some ramen noodles off the stove .

"Y'all know noodles be haveing plastic innem......yall ho's can't make fun of khaili Jenner n nem they got plastic in the asses. and you got in yo stomach."quan said making everybody laugh. "so what the fuck worst"he said seriously.

the boys was looking at me. "oh she fine"one boy said.

i hugged dremoni and he mugged me.

"oh ok" i said turning around before he pulled me onto his lap making everybody look at us like we crazy.

"you gon get a bbl for me"he said smirking at me, i shook my head no. mugging him.

"stop playing with her, she got a natural one"lamoni said making dremoni wave her off.

"i know she do"he mumbled. they started yelling at the screen because someone was cheating or something.

"yeah let me go" i said standing up but dremoni arms was still around me as he ignored me.

"synai you wanna go to kimora house
with me?"lamoni said making me nod.

" no. cuz she got brothers and a dad"dremoni said.

" well i got a brother and we see how that turned out" lamoni said looking at dremoni feel on my thighs.

" exactly" he said. " what y'all trynna say i go for brothers?"i said scrunching my face up.

" you better not" dremoni said mugging me making me mug him. we was just staring at each other mugging until he pecked my lips and started playing the game again.

" eww, anyways synai we about to leave" lamoni said on her phone. "can we come too, shid"quan said pulling lamoni onto his lap.

"no, we see y'all everyday y'all getting on my nerves"lamoni said making quan and dremoni mug her.

"i never get on synai nerves" dremoni said kissing my neck still looking at the tv making me side eye him and lamoni burst out laughing.

"ard come on synai"lamoni said standing up. i stood up and put my arms out for a hug and this one boy was mugging me. "yooo i cant see the tv shordy watch out" he said making dremoni and quan look at him like he crazy.

"watch ya mouf speaking to her, don't forget you loafing in my house anything can happen" dremoni said standing up putting his arms around my waist and cuffing my butt making sure we standing all the way in the tv frame.